CH.3:Getting Ready

CH.3:Getting Ready

I believe I made the right choice buying most of The Wanted items including my new blue sparkling shirt,with my new black skinny jeans,with Uggs to go with it!I thought that it would go perfect with Nathan's gorgeous blue/green eyes!I also had on many TWFanmily bracelets and more of The Wanted bracelets!Although my shirt said "I LOVE THE WANTED," in big white letters!now I wonder what Elizabeth is wearing?

"Well what are to going to wear to the concert?"I ask Elizabeth.

"Well I think this is what I am going to wear...well to start off with a red plaid button up shirt,ripped skinny jeans,deer skin boots,and TWFanmily bracelet to top it off!Oh and the cross necklace you got me for my birthday!"

"I think we WILL BE the coolest girls there,The Wanted can't turn us down looking like we will be looking!"

"Yeah!That would be so awesome!"

"You know we should wear our hair in stylish braids!Mine will be a fishtail,and yours will be a long beautiful French braid to the side!"

"Sounds good to me,"Says Elizabeth.

"We should also you know have a natural make-up look,not to dark,and not to bright."I say.

Now Elizabeth was on Twitter as usual,the house was quiet,no movement really going on at all,well except for Elizabeth's step sister Reagan playing music in her room!But over all it was quiet and peaceful!Dont get me wrong the music was kinda loud!

Reagan seemed to have a love for The Wanted too,but not as much as me an Elizabeth.She kinda seemed a little physco when she heard me and Elizabeth talk about them,or if she heard one of their songs,and what was really creepy was when they would be on tv or the internet,she would kiss the screen as of the were kissing her back!

We have often wondered if we should find her some mental help to maybe I don't know HELP a little!You know with her suspicious issues and all!I hope one day she'll find some help if she doesn't go MAD during the process of fixing her problems!Yeah If you're a little creeped out don't worry you don't have to live with her ALL the time!

Well I guess I should get some sleep you know to prepare again for THE CONCERT OF MY LIFE