CH.5:Arrival

CH.5:Arrival

"YES,we made it,thanks to your speeding Miss Anabelle!"

"We'll if you had gotten dressed quicker I wouldn't have had to speed all the way up here!"

"Excuse me,we'll who cares I will let this one go since its your birthday and all I am sorry Happy Birthday!"

As soon as we got into the concert we knew right then that I was going to be THE BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES!

Well The Wanted started out with their new hit "I FOUND YOU" and it was amazing the way they would look at me,and the way they would sing to

to me!I just felt all warm and special inside,like they were expecting me or something!It was amazing and so romantic!It felt like me and Nathan were the only two people in the stadium!I thought we were meant to be!

Now to the really ROMANTIC part!The Wanted started singing "HEART VACANCY!"Then Nathan started walking towards me!I could only hope it was me be was me who he was coming toward!And then..."May I have this dance?It would be my honor to make you happy on your birthday!"As our bodies pressed closer together Nathan whispered"Happy Birthday Anabelle!"then the unspeakable happened!Nathan leaned in for a kiss!when his lips touched mine it was like fireworks went off,I got tingles all throughout my body,cold chills ran down my spine,his hands grabbed my waist as we pressed closer and closer together,moving to the beat of the music,feeling like we were ONE!Our lips detached and we danced some more and then we kissed again,as his soft hands ran across my face,tangling in my hair,then his hands went straight to my waist again bringing up another tingling sensation then our lips touched right in the beat of the music.

"Your something else.Your not like other girls.Us together feel like we were meant to be!I want to keep you with me for the rest of the night,is that ok?"Nathan said in his soothing British accent.

"YES,YES I could stay with you all night long maybe forever!"

"Hope to see you after this concert too maybe we can go back to my place and get to know each other better!"

"Yeah that would be great!"We swayed and danced to the music as the song went on and on for eternity it seemed like!

As Nathan and I danced,Tom finally picked his girl!!It was Elizabeth!She looked over at me and smiled and I could tell this was what she'd been waiting for!They swayed and danced through the whole song almost at the same pace as Nathan and I!I could tell Elizabeth and Tom would be keeping in touch just like Nathan and I would be!My birthday turned out to be the best one I had ever had! "Your lips are so soft and I want to hopefully see you again someday!"Tom says passionately

*This is just the beginning of the adventure*