CH.17:Moving In

Hey lovely readers!!I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!!!I've been locked out of it for months and I'm sorry for that :( but this is a chapter to help you ladies and gents get back to reading :) Enough of that on to chapter 17 :D hope you enjoy it :)By the way thank you soooooooooo much for the 200+ reads your lovely readers are awesome!:)

CH.17:Moving In

~Anabelle's P.O.V.~

We had just arrived above London and the site was beautiful!I was laying on Nathan's chest I could hear his heartbeat which made me feel calm and happy inside.His arm was gently resting in my shoulder rubing small circles on my shoulder with his thumb.

"Good morning love!Sleep well?"Nathan asked looking down at me.

"Yea.You?"I said looking up at him and smiling.

"Yea being next to you made it even better."Nathan smiled and kissed my forehead.

"What was that for?"I asked looking at him again.

"I didn't want to move to fast you know."Nathan answered while I grabbed his had that was now resting on my shoulder.He inert wined our fingers and I blushed madly.He was so sweet and what is it with British guys?They're so romantic and sweet.

"Oh."I said looking down.

"What's the matter?"Nathan asked in his amazing British accent.

I looked up at him and starred into his eyes.I wanted him to kiss me again but in my lips this time.He was so warm and so sweet.

"Don't worry everything is gonna work out I promise!"Nathan leaned down and kissed my lips.His soft lips glided with mine and he was still holding my hand.His other hand grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.I responded by cupping his cheek in my hand kissing him even more passionately.Everyone else was asleep which gave us some alone time.Tom was with Elizabeth,Max and Jay were sitting together,and Siva was sitting with Kevin.I laid my head on Nathan's shoulder and fell back to sleep.He laid his head in mine and drifted back to sleep.His breathing was calm and I was so comfortably placed in his arms,I didn't want to wake up but I knew our flight was gonna end soon but I didn't care.The only place I wanted to be was in Nathan's arms and nowhere else.

~Tom's P.O.V.~

I had woke up to Nathan and Anabelle's voice but they had went back to sleep before I had fully woke up.Elizabeth was laying on my shoulder scrunched up like she was cold she felt like it.So I wrapped my arms around her and put my core over her.She looked so peaceful and she was very pretty and when we danced on stage the night of our concert in Kingston,Tennessee,it was like I was glad she came to the concert and I wanted her to be there.I'm single so is Jay and Max.Siva and Nathan are taken right at the moment and it's just me Max and Jay all alone pretty much.Siva is with a Nareesha back home an now Nathan was 'supposedly' with Anabelle.She's a lovely girl and so is Elizabeth.I don't really know where I'm going on this but all I want to get across is that I'm happy to be with Elizabeth and I want things to hopefully go farther between me and her.I don't know maybe it won't,but I want it too though.Maybe when we get to London we will actually be able to talk and get to know each other better.

~Nathan's P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes and looked down at Anabelle and she was sleeping peacefully on my chest holding onto my waist and just being beautiful through my eyes.I remember the kiss we had before was amazing!She's a great kisser too you know which was just a bonus I cared about other things besides that.She's got a great personality,she is amazingly beautiful,fun to be around,and she makes me happy when I need it!

I shook her awake and her eyes opened and she immediately looked up at me and smiled.

"Good afternoon love!"I smiled at her as she fluttered her eyes open a bit more and kept smiling at me.