CH.15:Healing

CH.15:Healing

Now that we had gotten Elizabeth back,she was recovering surely but slowly.I knew she was going to be ok.

We were healing for all I know I was.When the boys had my back at the house they were probably the most loyal an honest people I know!They were helping me do what I needed to even though they didn't want to down deep inside.They were with me at least,I don't think any one else would've done it any better!Like I said we were healing,also getting to know each other better.I could tell we were going to be close to each other for a very long time.Friends that would always have each others back!

I mean I think I might be falling for Nathan!The way he would look at me with this soft eyes!They way he would speak to me sweetly in the adorable and sexy accent of his!He had been so smooth when he would try and make a move.I mean I absolutely agree with falling in love with him,I mean he's cute,sweet,thoughtful and smart!I hope he thinks the same of me.It could only be another dream I would have.

~The boys P.O.V.~

"Ok you know I think we did pretty good back there.You know fighting a girl and all!"Tom snickered.

"Yeah all those lovely girls have done is bring us a life of ADVENTURE!"Nathan said in reply.

"You got that right!"Max said.

"Yeah I think we're bonding like on stage the night of Anabelle's birthday!"Nathan said trying to remember the connection between him and Anabelle.

"Mainly because of those lovely girls over there being all cute and loving!"Max said laughing at the thought of saying it.Siva and Jay both agreed because they had girlfriends back home,and they knew the feeling Tom and Nathan had going on.

"You two just had to put your two since in didn't you.Almost like there was no other time better to say it!"Tom laughed as he said it.

"Yes we did and it fit in well.Dont you think?"Max gestured laughing and pointing at all three of themselves.Him,Siva,and of coarse Jay.

"Hay Anabelle come here and sit next to me."Nathan hollered at me.

"Ok."I said plopping down next to Nathan.He put his arm around me pulling me closer and closer to him."I am here now what did you want me for?"I said with a giggle.

"You should tune into our absolutely stupid convo!"He gestured.

"Good luck with that idea!"Max said as he turned around with a grin crossing his face.

"Max you are so goofy,excuse my southerness."I said stairing directly at Max with a smile covering my face.Max giggled with me.

"I think it's absolutely and entirely adorable!"Nathan said pulling me closer to his body.I mean I didn't mind when he did,it was comforting.

"You would!"Tom said with a laugh.

I knew that as soon as we were going to leave we were going to be at peace again.Living with the boys and becoming close with their families in London.We would be...Safe.Complete.At home.Finally!

At least I hope so.

"Hay Anabelle follow me."Nathan said grabbing my hand,giving me again a spark up my spine.

Sure enough I followed him into a back room.I didn't know what was going to happen.

"I need to ask you something.Something that you have to think long and hard about."He said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"What is it?You can trust me."I said.

"Will you come back and live in London with me?"Nathan asked with a small smile.

"Yes,that would be lovely!"I said grinning.

"Could you live with me as more than a friend?My girlfriend?"Nathan said as I smiled unable to move.

"Yes,I will be your girlfriend and yes I will live with you!"I said letting out a little "scream/giggle".

"With that I must say thank you differently than most people would,I think.With a kiss!"Nathan said softly leaning in to me closer and closer!

His lips were warm and soft.It was magical!His hands touching my face,giving me certain urges I can't explain!It was AMAZING!Then his hands went straight to my hips going into a hug,his hands started rubbing my back!and then they went straight back to my face!Then slowly into my hair!Our lips detached and all I could say was...

"WOW!THAT WAS AMAZING!"I said grabbing his neck pulling him closer to my body like he has done to me before.He moved in putting his efforts into it to,not stopping me,just going along with it.He grabbed my waist and we just started kissing again non stop for a few seconds that felt like hours!

"I Love You!"He whispered.

"I Love You Too!"I answered.

"We will be together forever I hope!"He said.

"Me too!"I answered back.

"Alright!"he said,"let's go back into the hospital room and show ourselves off as a new couple!"Nathan said sweetly basically irisistable to argue with.

"Ok let's go!"I said cheerfully.

Nathan put his arm around me and pulled me against his warm body as we walked back into Elizabeth's room.

"Well look at the new couple strutting their stuff!"Tom yelled as a grin crossed my face.

I was positive that Nathan had fallen for me,and that we would be happy together!This was the best dream come true!

"Awwwwww how sweet!"Max said.

"You both look stunning together!"Jay yelled.

"I completely agree!"Siva said sweetly!

"I guess when you guys get married one day the four of us Me,Max,Jay,and Siva,will have a new sister!"Tom sugested.

"You may be correct Tom that may come along down the road someday!Considering you guys are basically my brothers"Nathan said smiling that sweet and cute smile at me.All I could do was smile back!