CH.8:Opperation Retrieve

Now that we had a very special object with us we knew what we had to do.

We thought Nathan was probably worried sick and that a lot of thoughts were going through his head."Anabelle

who should we call to get a hold of Nathan?"At this point I realised'This maybe harder than I thought!'

So we sat around trying to come up with a better plan,thinking really hard,or at least trying to.If you remember earlier in the story j told you a little about a girl named Reagan.I remember that j told some crazy and weird things about her right.Well you know that she's a little physco when it comes to The Wanted!Well she wasn't supposed to hear our plan....sadly she did,and as far as we know she's in her room going mad!You know like a bull or a horse bucking at a rodeo!

"Elizabeth I think that we should call Tom,cause maybe he will recognize the number,maybe....I hope!"

I got no response out of her.So finally I said"Well if you won't answer me i'll do it myself!"

Elizabeth seemed somewhat restless like she didn't get any sleep last night.She also didn't seem as alert as she always is.So she trotted off to her room,and when she got inside she shut the door,and then you hear these springing noises like she plopped down on the bed effortless. I didn't really mind she's my best friend so who cares what she does.

Finally phone call time!

As I scrolled through Nathan's contacts,I found Toms number and pressed send."Hello"said a sleepy voice as if they'd been up all night looking for the phone.

"Um who is this?" "I am Anabelle I was at your concert last night,I danced with Nathan on the stage.When you guys left the stadium I saw a phone laying on a table in the VIP room.I picked it up and realized that it was Nathan's!I knew I had to return it."

"Hay Nath you need to hear this,that girl you danced with last night found your phone and she wants to return it!"Tom said loudly.

"Hello?"a familier voice rang.

"Nathan is that you?"I said diligently.

"Yes,yes it is where do you live I can come and get my phone.Then for your reward you could hang out with us for a while."Nathan happily shouted.

"Yes that would be great!I live at 231 Mellowbrooke Lane!"I answered with a smile on my face.

"Ok we will be there as soon as possible!"

Soon enough I heard a knock at the door.

"Anabelle aren't I glad to see you!"

"I am glad to see you too Nathan!"I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Let's go outside Elizabeth is asleep."

"Ok,sounds good to me!"a familer accent popped out at me.

"Max!"

"Hey there Anabelle nice to see you again!"

"You to Max!"

"I missed you Anabelle!"another Irish accent slapped me in the face.

"I missed you to Siva!"Last but not least Tom.

"It seemed like forever since I seen you Anabelle!"Tom said.

"Same for you Tom!"

"So where should we go out to eat?"Tom said.

"You decide Anabelle,you know this place better than any of us!"Nathan said as he grabbed my hand going in for another hug.

"Um how about Ruby Tuesday?I think you lads would like it there!All kinds of food to choose from!"I quickly replied breaking the hug from Nathan.

"Sounds great!"Siva said.

"Let's head out!"Max yelled turning around and pointing his hand towards the van.