CH.16:LONDON

CH.16:LONDON

Now that Elizabeth was able to walk now we could take off to our new home!Living with the boys!

~Elizabeth's P.O.V.~

"Wow what a rush!I guess I am the

punch bag now.This I'm sure of!I gasped.

"Yep I can agree!"Anabelle agreed with me.

"You had some close calls back there!We thought that maybe you'd take longer to heal than this.But nope you're a fighter I can't stress that enough!"Tom said while blushing.

"Well did I miss anything while I was out?"Elizabeth said.

No-one had answered until Nathan had finally got the nerve to show Elizabeth that him and Anabelle were a couple now.It took him a very long time to come to his senses and bring about the new news.These Lads were different in a way that was unexplainable to me and Anabelle.We. had never felt part of a real commitment in a relationship.Even though Anabelle was really the only one so far out of both of us that was really in a relationship.But my time was coming soon and I hope Tom knows just how to handle it.

~The Lad's P.O.V.~

"Well I guess that you'll be healed up enough for us to take you and Anabelle back to the U.K.!Cause you both are more than welcome to stay with us if you need to."Max said thoughtfully.He smiled at the thought of having GIRLS as company with him and the Lads of course Anabelle would stay close with Nathan and sooner or later,possibly,Elizabeth would stay close to Tom.This would be perfect for all of us as one big family!

"Thank you so much lads this is only the beginning of my dreams coming true!You have saved me from Urmmm I don't know someone who brought me nothing but irritation!I mean what I'm trying to say is Thank You so much you awesome lads!"Anabelle said.

"Your welcome we are honored to have you *WILD THINGS* with us!You have brought us nothing but adventure!"Tom said smiling at Anabelle.

"That's a good thing for us and we thank you so much for it too!"Siva said Jay snickering.

"You lads make me feel so much at home!Love you guys!"Anabelle said while we

leaned in for a Manley/Girly hug between us all.

As we all hugged each other we really did feel like fate wanted us all to be together in a way it was sweet,in another way it was cool and calm.This isn't exactly the way us Lads pictured meeting normal fans at a normal concert.We mean it was a good experience for us all it just didn't turn out the way we thought,it turned out better!

~Anabelle's P.O.V.~

"Well when is the plane supposed to arrive?I mean we've been hear at the airport for hours!"I said.

"It should arrive soon but if you're sleepy you can lay your pretty little head on my shoulder if you want.?"Nathan said insisting on me moving in closer to him.

Nathan was a very sweet young lad and I never thought that I would be the lucky girl with him!I mean out of all the hundreds of thousands of girls I WAS THE ONE HE CHOSE!This is exactly what I have always wanted.I mean I just thought that we would go out together not move in with each other!But I ain't sayin that I don't love this or anything it's just went from something simple to something WAY,WAY,WAY,out of the idea!I love my life and I couldn't ask for anymore than this!

"Thanks so much Nathan!"I said smiling.

"What for?"He asked sweetly.

"Well just really for being there for me,taking me in,you don't have to do this if you don't wanna.I would understand if you didn't.Cause I am like the ugliest girl on the planet!Why me?"