CH.10:Unspeakable

CH.10:Unspeakable

When I hit the concrete the boys gently yet hurried to get me into their van to try and take me away from Reagan.I can barily tell where I am,I don't even know if Reagan atempted to do anything to Elizabeth!

I am still unconscious but I can hear everything going on around me but I can't see it.My thoughts carry on in my head about what Reagan did,what she might've done to Elizabeth,as far as I know I am traveling with the boys unconscious,not really able to move,and I can't speak for the longest time!

"Anabelle are you ok?!"Nathan said sweetly Max,Tom,Siva,and Jay worried.

"Ugh,"I said.

"Anabelle are you awake?"Nathan asked.

I sit up barily able to see and merrily swaying from my major head ache.Nathan rubs my back and is trying to get me to wake up safely a surely.

"Ugh what happened?"

"Some girl came up and attacked you for no reason and we just had to take you with us.AWAY from her!"Jay said.

"We sort of thought that if we left you there more hell would break out...you know we just felt the need to help."Siva said.

"Yeah I guess so...Thanks!"I said thankful that they didn't leave me."So where re we going?"

"We don't know exactly."Tom said laughing.

Well now I know how loyal that the boys can be I sort of felt a little love struck in a comforting way.I felt like I was where I was supposed to be!

"WAIT!"I screamed.

"What's wrong?Are you forgetting something?"Nathan asked.

"YEAH!ELIZABETH!"I said.

"I don't think we can go back to that house!"Max said.

"We'll have to I met her at the concert and we danced together just like Nathan and Anabelle!She's...she's something else it felt different when we were together on that stage!We need to get her back!"

"Anabelle it's all up to you."Nathan said.

"I say we should go back!