Ch.18

Sorry guys the chapters after 17 won't have names anymore :/ but they will be even better in part two:D

Please read the bottom and I have an announcement at the bottom along with a request :)

Can you lovely readers please follow my other account @Lidabell1325 🙏 and check out my book Forever After and I have an announcement at the end so if you LOVE The Wanted like I do them you'll wanna hear it!Well on with Ch.18

__________________________

~Anabelle's P.O.V.~

We had just walked off the plane and the flight attendant gave me the weirdest look.I guess it was because I had nothing with me!But that's for me to know and...uh..him to never find out.Hope that made sense.

But me and Nathan decided to get off last,well it took him a little while to wake me up I guess.I slept pretty good with his arms around me and my head in his chest.It was peaceful and just,just,awesome!

Tom and Elizabeth were walking in front of us I couldn't quite catch what about but she was smiling and laughing and so was Tom.They look so cute together!

"Here we are!"Nathan intertwined his fingers with mine and swung our hands back and forth."Your new home!With Me!"Nathan seemed so happy about us living with him,and by us I mean me and Elizabeth.He smiled and a weird look came across his face.

"What's wrong Nath?"I asked sympathetically.

"Nothing,I just realised that your not 'home' yet were only at the airport."He gave me a quick smile and kissed my forehead.

"Your so cute!"I smiled and continued on walking swinging our hands back and forth.

~Elizabeth's P.OV.~

We were walking in the airport all 7 of us.Tom was by my side,Anna and Nathan behind us,and the other boys walking in front of me and Tom.I feel slightly awkward because of all the crazy stares we were getting from I guess from people who were fans.I can't really remeber anything except for the small talk Tom and I on the plane but that seems very fuzzy for a memory also.Maybe Anna can answer my questions as to why were with The Wanted in an airport!All i know is that i have a massive headache and i miss home.Wait where's Reagan!?I don't remeber hardly anything.

"So Elizabeth...umm...how are you feeling?"Tom just asked me a question?How does he even know my name?Why is he even here with me?Why am I with him?

More and more questions seem to feel my head as we walk together.Every now and then i hear faint giggles coming from behind me.I turn around a few times and Anna and Nathan are holding hands,she's laying her head on his shoulder,what the hell is going on?!

Tom keeps asking me questions and I can't even hear any of the words he's saying.He looks scared or worried even.I can't even hear Anna and Nath anymore.Let alone the stuff around me.My vision keeps going from blurry to bright then from bright to black.I feel like I can't keep my balance anymore,not able to speak,think,breath...

~Tom's P.O.V.~

I have been talking to Elizabeth for about five minutes non-stop now,and she keeps looking around holding her temples and vigerously blinking over and over again.My instinct is to grab her and hold her close but I decide against it.I don't want her feeling like I am some type of creep.

My first thought is to ask her if she is ok but i still get no response.She's starting to worry me  but I have no where near any idea what to do.Maybe she's just trying to think things out,whether or not to go home or wait a little while.Maybe she is jus tired from the 5 hour difference between us.I hope she's alright I don't want anything else happening to this poor girl.She has already been through enough.

Right about the time i decide to ask again if she's ok she collapses to the floor...

To Be Continued......