Short stories!!

Modern Au! And Canonverse! Ngl, couldn't think of anything for Levi, Erwin, or Reiner, sorry!

Eren Jaeger: - Canonverse!
As I sat in the mess hall, blowing my hair out of my face, I caught sight or Jean looking me up and down before raising an eyebrow.

"Why don't you just cut your hair?"

"Cause she looks cute with it long." Eren draped himself over my back, his arms looking around my shoulders, his chin resting on top of my head. I sighed.

"It's not your call, Jaeger." Connie looked to me as Jean spoke, resting his head on his hand as he stared at my long hair.

"A-actually it is...we made a deal, he makes decisions to do with my hair..."

"Why would you do that? That's suicide in itself." I shrugged, tipping my head back so I was looking up at Eren, the boy staring down at me with a smile.

"Last time she made a decision about her hair we were eight and she cut too much, so my mom had to cut it really short. She hated it." I nodded, leaning up a little and pecking Eren's lips. He smiled down at me, subtly giving me a small eskimo kiss, making me giggle. He played with my hair for a bit before turning his head to Ymir and asking for a hair band. She pulled one from her wrist and I shook my head, knowing where this was going. Eren had a very bad, and frequent, habit of fiddling with my hair and then creating little hairstyles with just one hair band. This time he was stood behind me, occasionally gently tipping my head back so he could plait the front of my hair, creating a sort of waterfall braid to keep my hair out of my face. Eren tied it with the band before dipping down and pecking my cheek, immediately heading back over to Mikasa an Armin, two other's I had grown up with. Jean stared at me, Connie pulling a face.

"You guys are together?" I pulled a face, confused, and shook my head. "You guys just kissed, you act like a couple." I shrugged.

"We've always done that." The two shared an amused and surprised look.

"You what?" Jean laughed, now invested in the conversation, while I was genuinely confused.

"We've always done that." I repeated. "Is that weird?"

"A little bit."

Armin Arlert: - Modern Au!
Looking around the room, I hadn't seen him yet. I wore a cute summer outfit, a simple white sundress. I smiled when this cute blond eighteen year old walked into the coffee shop. His eyes scanned the room before finally landing on me. My smile softened and I giggled when he blushed, smiling nervously and coming over to me.

"Sorry I'm late...my roommates wouldn't let me leave." I laughed, standing up and slinging my bag over my shoulder. He wore a white button up and a pair of jeans with military combat boots tucked under his jeans.

"You got a haircut." I smiled, lightly taking his hand in mine as I lead him out of the shop and down the street a little until he caught up, walking beside me, his hand still in mine.

"Is it bad?" I turned to him as we walked, looking over it a little, even choosing to mess it up slightly.

"Not at all, I think it's cute." Armin smiled, leading me down the street to a restaurant.
"Are you in the military by any chance?" I asked, poking my food around my plate with my fork as I rest my head on my other hand, smiling cutely and staring at Armin.

"U-uh, y-yeah, how'd you know?" I shrugged.

"Your boots, they're military. I've got a crazy cousin with the same pair." I took a bite of my food. "Are your roommates military too?" Armin nodded and I smiled. "Is it hard?" He tilted his head, confused. "The training." I explained, crossing my one leg over the other under the table.