Chapter 5

Stiles was literally bouncing off the walls when they finally got Thomas home. Aris walked slowly behind Thomas still not completely trusting anything quite yet. "Boys I know this is going to take some getting used to and that you guys have been through some very traumatic things while you were missing. So for the time being you both while share a room and just know that you can talk to either me or Stiles at anytime you feel comfortable" Noah explained to the boys who were looking around carefully. 

Thomas looked around regretfully as he couldn't remember any of the house or any of the moments from any of the pictures scattered around the house. Until he came to one picture that stood out from the rest. It was picture of all their family. What really stood out in this certain picture was the woman smiling and holding a six year old Thomas with Noah and Stiles around them. Thomas stared at this picture until his head started pounding. He felt like he was going to pass out. Noah looked over and saw him staring at the picture of their family but more specifically Claudia. Claudia and Thomas were always closer to each other. He was just like her. When she died Thomas was devastated. He was only 10. Noah didn't think anything was wrong until Thomas groaned in pain trying to stabilize himself on the wall. 

The three others looked over nervously. Aris hurriedly ran over Thomas. As soon as Aris made it to him, Thomas looked up at Aris  with tears in eyes,  "I-I-I  remember h-her" Thomas stuttered, his voice shaking. Noah and Stiles were a combination of relieved that he was okay, happy that he remembered something, but also sad because he didn't remember anything and the one thing he did remember he couldn't remember what had happened to her. 

Neither Noah nor Stiles wanted to explain to Thomas about Claudia. Aris ran over and helped his friend towards the couch so that he wouldn't collapse from the pain coursing through his head. 

Finally Aris managed to get Thomas to the couch when the pain became to much for him and he passed out. 

"Has this happened before?" Noah asked looking at Aris desperate for an answer. "A couple times actually. Once in the safe haven when he told us we could trust Deputy Parish then again at the police station. I think it's him remembering something about his past" Aris explained trying to make sense of it himself. Stiles looked at Thomas with a mix of emotions on his face. He was excited of the fact that Thomas might start to remember them but also he was extremely worried for his younger brother. "When you say remembering his past, you mean that he can't remember anything right?" Stiles asked again both Stilinskies looked to Aris for an answer. "The only thing I will tell you is that WCKD took our memories the only thing they let us keep was our names" Aris told them. He remained true to his statement. He wouldn't anything more about what happened with WCKD until the rest of the Gladers/Scorchers agreed they wanted to. He knew that none of them were ready to relive it. 

Noah walked over and carefully picked Thomas up. "Aris if you'll follow me I'll show you to where you will be staying for the time being" he said starting to walk out of the room. Aris followed slowly still not fully trusting Stiles and Noah. 

With everything going on no one noticed the change in Stiles. Void Stiles was slowly starting to take control. 

He could feel how much pain Thomas and the others went through just by being in the sheriff's office with them for so long. Stiles had managed to keep control until just before Noah carried Thomas out of the room. That's when he was overpowered. 

Just as Void Stiles was about to walk towards Thomas and Aris' room Noah interrupted him "Hey Stiles, I think Thomas is out for the night, Aris is slowly falling asleep, I don't think that Aris kid trusts us very much though. Any way you can talk to Thomas in the morning for now we should probably just let him and Aris sleep. Little did the Sheriff know that Stiles was slowly becoming trapped in his own mind and that Void Stiles was starting to emerge with his sights set on Thomas.