Chapter 15

As soon as they got to the hospital Melissa made sure Raphael was taken care of before turning her attention to Newt. He had calmed slightly but was still hallucinating. He wasn't muttering anymore but he was still slightly having a panic attack. 

Quickly walking through the hospital with Newt Melissa was able to find Thomas wandering the hallways. Instantly Thomas saw Newt's state and ran over to him. "What happened" He asked looking to Melissa for an answer. Melissa responded the best she could with out actually revealing to Thomas about the supernatural mainly because she wasn't sure if she knew. "We were attacked by those things wearing black and masks and he started hyperventilating. 

This caught Thomas' attention. "What was he saying?" "He just kept saying I'm sorry Tommy, I'm sorry". Thomas' face instantly dropped hearing that sentence. He knew exactly what Newt's flashback was. He knew it was when he was turning into a crank and almost stabbed him. 

Quickly Thomas walked over to Newt. Upon feeling Thomas Newt looked upon. Instantaneously Newt collapsed into Thomas' arms with a sob. Thomas just slowly lowered the two of them to the floor and held the sobbing boy in his arms. Thomas started whispering to Newt trying to calm him down. Newt slowly cried himself to sleep still in Thomas' arms. Thomas knew he couldn't leave him alone so he picked him up and took him to the Stilinski house. 

What they didn't know was that just a floors away was that Stiles had woken up from the sedative Melissa had given him earlier that day. "Scott" he called walking down the hallway. He entered a room that was just basically a short hallway. When suddenly he was surrounded by the oni. They started to walk towards him with their eyes glowing. Stiles' whole demeanor changed. He got a dark look in his and just looked annoyed at the creatures standing in front of him. They began to walk closer attempting to surround him. Quickly he reached out his hand it went straight into the chest of the oni and pulled his fist back out. Only when he opened his hand a firefly laid in his palm. It's glow slowly fading. He dropped it and stepped on it. 

Void Stiles had started to surface and he knew he felt someone's pain. It was radiating off of them.  Their pain, their, sorrow, and their guilt. He knew he wanted to find this person and exploit their pain. He stood up sensing more regret and sorrow this time coming from a familiar source. 

He knew one of them was Stiles' little brother he could feel Stiles' anxiety for him and his little group of friends. 

Before Void Stiles could find them Scott came walking through the door. "Hey Stiles you okay man"He asked concerned for his friend. "Yeah" 'Stiles' responded before walking out the door making sure to step on the firefly a second time before leaving with Scott. 

Scott didn't even really notice how strange Stiles was acting he just followed him and they both went home.