Chapter 18

Well Hello There! It's me again. So sorry I haven't updated a lot has happened and a lot of surprises heading your way, including a New character in this chapter. I'm just asking for a favor... Please share this story! Please! I'd really appreciate it.
             Yours truly Munchkincruz

Stephanies P.O.V:

           It's been over five years since I've last seen my niece, Sarah. She doesn't remember me probably, but it's okay. I have a lot to explain, but right now I was actually trying to  recall the last house he maybe living in. I parked my car across from a house that had a familiar truck parked in the driveway. Anxious wrapped me tightly as I took a deep breath then took the keys out of the egnition. Then hopped out the car, slamming the car door shut. I walk to the stoned pathway and knocked slowly on the door and took a few steps back. Then someone opens the door.

          "What the hell are you doing here?" he spoke anger erupted. It was Tom, it had to be him. The guy I had married, same man who I once fell in love with. Also the same man who killed my sister, Janet, Sarah's mom.

          "Tom?" I asked, though I could barely even speak. I didn't know he'd react this way. Let alone did I think this would be his house.

He just looked at me shocked.

         " I came to get Sarah, Tom." I said, then he just looked at me with a disgusted face ready to shut the door in my face. I was surprised as how he treated me. Once I was ready to give up and leave I viewed  bloody fingerprints on the door. Oh My God! I quickly scurried to the lawn and took out my phone dialing the 911.

Isaiah's P.O.V

            Once I had drove to Tom's house the streets were crowded with policemen and an ambulance truck all surrounding Tom's house. I quickly parked the car and then running out, without a care that I left the car keys in the egition. As I run two hands grab me and hold me back, I cursed and violently shove them out the way. I jumped over the caution tape and as I was heading inside the house a policeman grabs me, holding me back.

         "Let me go! I have to see her!" I yelled, but the man seemed to careless. Then two  men rolled Sarah out on a guryed. I start screaming her name as the man keeps shoving me which increased my anger and frustration.

         "Sir, you need to relax. We are taking care of everything." the man said, I didn't want to listen though. After Sarah was taken out soon enough Tom is being taking out the house in handcuffs.

         "That fucking asshole!" I screamed, furiously I push the policeman out my way running up to Tom and through a blow to his face. Though it didn't stop there. I kept hitting him until two men grabbed me and slamming me on to a police car. I didn't care I just kept on screaming and cursing. They arrested me and force me into the policeman car and I just viewed as they put Sarah in the ambulance truck and then drove away. I put my head on the glass window and stared at the sky as a single teardrop fell down my cheek.

         Please Tell Me What You think! Hoped You Enjoy Also I Might Delete This Story Don't Know Yet, But I'm Writing Another Story.