Chapter 31

Sarah's P.O.V

           The door was locked, how was I suppose to get in? So I took out my phone and was ready to call Isaiah until I got a message.

           Meet me in the back,

                                        Isaiah

              I laughed, shaking my head and beginning to walk to the back. The back door  was a sticky note...

              I loved you since I first met you.....

           I opened the door I went through the back. The back was like a huge yard, but no fence, it was an open area to the river. I walked on a path that had white rose pedals scattered on the ground. Once the path finished there was a little table in the middle of the yard with a envelope with my name on it. I took the envelope and opened it...

I met and I'll admit it the ideal of love was nothing, but lost to me. When I met you it was summed up. I see a future and I  plan to make that ours. So anyways I have to ask you something important, but I'd think it old be better in person....

            Suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me and when I turn around there was Isaiah. He was dressed in a white collared shirt and blue jeans, he looked so attractive. He grabbed my hand and he pulled me close. Ours eyes were locked together and our bodies were close.

            "Isaiah-" I said, before I could finish He interrupts me. "Shhh..." he said, then our lips touched. Its was indescribable the way his lips touched mine and his arms on my waist pulling me closer. Once he stops I open my eyes and he goes down on one knee and digs into his pocket pulling out a small black box. I was shocked as I covered my mouth.

                "Baby!" I spit out until he opened the box and a silver ring that sparkled. I was so surprised that tears had run down my face.

                 "Sarah will you marry me?" Isaiah popped the question, I was so speechless I just nodded. Isaiah stood up and I unexpectedly jumped into his arms. I sensed him laughing and I laugh along wit him. When I let go I pulled out my hand and he put the ring on my hand, I was mesmerizing.

           "I love you!" I yelled out loud and then I twirled until he stopped me and pulled me close for a tap kiss and then grabbed my hand beginning to walk.

           "Where are we going!?" I asked as we walked into the woods. I followed him as we got deeper into the forest. Finally he stops and there was a blanket laid down on the grass with pillows and small basket. I was awww and I look at Isaiah.

               "You like?" he asked, I nodded and then we stay. The rest of the day we chilled, conversated and I ended in his arms laying down starring at the stars, but then I look over at Isaiah.

              "Thank you." I said, I lean in and tap kiss him. Then I look about at the sky, this day was perfect. I couldn't help, but grin so wide. Suddenly Isaiah stood up leaving me on the blanket.

            "I'll be right back!" he shouted, as he left in the woods. I was questioning where he was going. Why'd he leave me? Suddenly I turn to the sky as fireworks spread across the once dark sky. Then three words popped up..

                I Love You

          Then Isaiah popped up behind me, I literally jumped so high. I playfully hit him.

              "Isaiah you scared me!" I yelled at him, he gave me an evil smile and then pulled me close which made me laugh. I stopped when our eyes met and then he kissed passionately.