Chapter three

Isaiah's P.O.V
       First day and I just received a detention slip for being late. This day can't get any better. I won't complain though I finally moved and could start over after my mother and father had died in a car accident. Its been five years from the tragic accident.

        As I snatched the paper I look around the room and saw a girl starring at me and right next to her was a empty seat. I walk over and ask her if anyone was sitting there she just shook her head then covered her face. Maybe I sounded kinda mean, which gave me a idea to maybe actually make a friend. She definitely look like she could use a friend. I took out a scratch paper and wrote down a couple of words, folded and put it on her desk and tapped her shoulder. Minutes later the bell rang and when I looked up the paper was on the floor and the mystery girl was gone.

     I sighed and then went on my way to lunch. When I got inside it was crowded and loud, but isn't every cafeteria the same. Instead of going in line for food I searched for her. When I catch her I walk over to her only to be stopped by a pretty blonde.

        " Hi you must be a transfer. My name is Emma and you are?" she said in flirtatious  way.

         " Excuse me for a second, I'm kinda busy." I said, hoping I didn't sound very rude. She didn't respond and I just left her alone as I walked around her over to the mystery girl and sat next to her.

        " Hey, um... Where'd you go?" I asked her, but she didn't say anything. I was starting to think this was a bad idea. She seemed to ignore me. She then got up to throw her food away, but before she could Emma came by and pushes her tray forward, letting it spill all over.

         The whole entire cafeteria grew quite and suddenly they all laughed. I look at the mystery girl who looked mad, but I knew she was hurt because right when she was about to  leave a tear had ran down her cheek and then she had disappeared into the hallway.