Chapter Fifteen

Isaiah's P.O.V

             It's been a month and she hasn't even glanced at me. In school shed just walk right pass me, ignores me in class and just walks home by herself. Of course she was living in my house now since Sam had left to New York city. He had let her stay in his room as her own now. I'd get home and shed be upstairs and we just stay separated. I hated it,  I'll lay in my bed and its empty without her. Nothings the same sine the day we argued. I was such a dumb ass. I didn't mean anything I said, I just didn't want to hurt her like I did to the last. I finally got over the last, I  was with her for so long and she was the love of my life, but things happened. She reminded so me so much of Sarah. Now I'm on my way to class, already twenty minutes late.

             Once I open the door all eyes are on me, I ignore it and take a seat. Who knew there would be a empty seat besides Sarah and the only seat. In this class, biology, each table was for pairs and here I was partnered up with Sarah. As I sit I looked at her and I knew she felt uncomfortable which made snicker.

            "Excuse me, Isaiah and Sarah? May I know what is so funny?" Mr. Krabs asked, seeming very angry. Sarah looked at me with an attitude,I took it as a chance to make her smile.

            "Sorry Sir. Its just Sarah is so bored of your class and seemed to be falling asleep. I was just wondering if you could wrap this lesson up?" I said and the whole class looked at me to the teacher and stood silent. By the expression on his face he didn't seem very happy.

             "Well then you'll be seeing yourself in detention maybe then you can learn to control your attitude." the whole class laughed and including Sarah. Mr. Krabs may have gotten me back, but it was worth her smile. As I looked at her, she couldn't help, but smile. I then moved closer to her and whispered to her.

              "Did I ever tell you what a beautiful smile you had?" she looked at me and I looked at her as I was about to say something the bell rang and Sarah literally raced out the door.

              Thanks to the bell I lost my chance again, I just sighed. On my way to lunch my friend, Tyler shoves me playfully. He was the average guy, was into sports, the ladies man, but not the smartest.

              "Wassup bro! Yo you aight?"he asked as I got my lunch and walked to our usual table. I glanced over at Sarah who was sitting in her normal spot enjoying her book. Tyler must have notice me staring when he hit in the back of my head.

            "Yo bro! Stop being a punk and go talk to her. If you like her so much go!"  he said, but he didn't understand the situation Sarah never would want to talk to me. I literally didn't think she should give me a second chance, but I wanted her, I mean  needed her.

             "I got to go. I'll see you later." I left him speechless as I walked up to through away my food which I never ate anyways. Then we bumped into each other. It all felt like slow motion, she looks up at me and I couldn't help, but stare at her. She just said excuse me and  walked right pasz me. I just panicked and ran out the lunchroom. I don't know what was up with me I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt....I felt... Heartbroken.

Well guys in this chapter you can really get the sense of the serious feelings Isaiah has on sarah. Could she ever forgive him? Find out in the next chapter coming up soon.