Chapter Sixteen

Authors Note:
Hey guys it's me, it's been awhile. I have been having writers block. :-( But now I'm good and now back to writing. Well if you guys don't remember what has been happening. Here is a little recap. Sarah and Isaiah haven't spoken in over a month and Isaiah has been so depressed and can't help with what he actually feels for her. I can't say that he doesn't like her, but I can say you have to find out on this next chapter (the one you on now)...
So I welcome you guys back to my story enjoy!
Always yours munchkincruz

Sarah's P.O.V:
I was walking home from school and I kept thinking of him. Back to when we were in biology, I sensed him starring at me then and how he made me smile. I couldn't help , but smile. I was still upset with him he was acting funny with me. Like he regretted kissing me and I didn't like that. Now I know I'll always be alone now he doesn't even speak to me he never cared anyway, but it's okay I'm use to be alone.

As I was walking I passed by my fathers house, his truck wasn't there so he must have been in work. I was heading over to his house to get a couple of my belongings and today was great time especially since I had a key. I walk up to the front door and turned around, no one was there as I try and open the door I start to shake. I need to relax I said to myself, once I finally open the door I run inside shutting the front door behind me and ran up stairs to my room. My room is empty as usual, just a bed and my closet where I hidden my things because of my father. I started searching through my closet for things that were important to me such as my album book, my laptop and clothing. I double checked everything and grabbed a picture frame of mother and I , when I was about ten, now I was ready to go. I hear noise and immediately froze as I listen closer. Someone was entering the house, the front door was being opened and than shut. I calm myself down a bit taking breathes in and out. I slowly open the door, heading to the hallway the whole time my heart felt like it was ready to pop out of my chest. I finally urged myself to tiptoe down the stairs, just to the point that I could reach the doorknob without my father catching me. Then suddenly the picture slipped out of my hand and crashed to the floor. The world became silent to me as only my fathers voice was heard as he ran up to me, I didn't move I was like glued to the carpet floor.

"Its you? Came back, I see." he said then ending with a smirk. He had a bottle of Heineken in his hand, he takes a gulp of it.

"I'm not staying. I'm actually about to leave." I said, bending down as I spoke, to retrieve the picture. I was about to rise only to find myself screaming in fright and huddling. My father threw the bottle of beer and it missed, hitting the wall, only to be left shattered in pieces.

"Where the fuck do you think your going!?" he yells, stomping towards me until he reaches for my head violently pulling me by my hair.

"Daddy! Stop! Daddy, please!" I yelled, in pain, but he paid no mind to me. He throws me against the wall and I fall to floor. He takes the advantage to go on top of me and he begins to kiss my neck, I started to cry in disgust. I suddenly take the guts to kick him in his groin and he leans over screaming in pain. I ran up stairs, tripping on the way and I hear him.

"Sarah! You're going to pay for that!" he yells, as I finally enter my room locking it. Only to run away from the door when he start banging over and over again. I was trapped, he would never leave I had to get out! Then I remembered I had my phone I searched for it until. Bingo! I found it, I quickly dial Isaiah's number, hoping he'd answer. It rings and rings.....