Chapter 19

Hey guys Seems like people still want me to keep writing this story. So I am!

Isaiah's P.O.V
        Once the chaos had faded away the policemen give me a ticket for my behavior and destruction. It was pointless, but I didn't argue. I quickly got in my car which I also noticed I had a ticket. What horrible day! I just huffed and hopped in my car driving off to the hospital.

        "Excuse me." I kindly spoke to one of the nurses at the front desk. She looked up at me then back down. She wrote as she responded.

         "How may I help you?" she asked.

         "I'm hear to see Sarah-" before I could finish, a women interrupts me. She looked around her mid-thirties, by the looks of her face she looked terrible.

          "Who are you?" she asked and I just froze staring at her. I cleared my throat then leaned against the desk.

           "I'm one Sarah's closes friends. Who are you?" I said, leaving her with the same question. She looked at me and then the floor.

            "I'm her aunt" she murmured under her breath. My eyes just widen, I had no words I just stood standing feeling awkward.

             "Would you like to sit. It might be awhile." she said, I didn't speak just responded with a nod. Then followed her two empty chairs.

                         Hours later

Isaiah's P.O.V

         " Sarah's Family!" she yelled and both her aunt, also known as Stephanie, and I stood up. The nurse looks at us and signals us to follow her, of course we follow her demand and made it to room 3B.

            "You should see her first." Stephanie said, I nodded and entered the room. I was so nervous that I was shaking badly. What if she didn't want to see me? I stopped ready to turn back, but then she shouted.

             "Who's there!?" She yelled, seeming frightened. I moved the curtains that was hiding her. There she was on the bed and looked horrible. Her beautiful skin now all brusied up. Her face was now sullen and bruised. Though her eyes were covered with bandage, it didn't stop her from realizing it was me.

        "Isaiah?" she asked, I walked up to her and gently brushed my hand on her cheek and she wince in pain. I smirked and sat on the edge of her bed and grabbed her hand intertwining them with mine.

           "Isaiah, why are the lights off?" she asked, I laughed, approaching her and took off the bandage. Then I stood back and sat back down.

            "What are doing?" she said, but once I sat back down she opened her eyes.

            "There now you can see. You just had a bandage wrapped around your head." I said, it grew silent until She started crying. I was confused why was she crying.

            "Isaiah!?" she yelled, I jumped. She started to go crazy, tearing the wires off her.

             "Sarah what are you doing!?" I yelled stopping her, I pressed the button beside her bed for a nurse because Sarah would not stop she was getting very emotional. In seconds nurses and a doctor enters and kicks me out.