Chapter 32

Sarah's P.O.V
              That night we kissed, making me moan more and loving it even more. His tongue thrust into mine as I pulled him away for a breath of air and to take his shirt off. I was mesmerized by he muscular body feeling envy that his chest was completely cleaned compared to my scarrd up stomach. He notice me thinking and pulled me close by my waist as I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my height and kissed him. Then kissed his neck sucking it and I felt him without him even saying it that he was turned on. He hands leaned down firmly grabbing my ass and I kissed him and he pops his tongue into my mouth playing with mine and then I pull back, biting his lip. His hand run up my blouse to my bra and kneading my boobs, I couldn't help, but moan. Soon enough I lay him on the blanket and took my blouse off and He pulled me close......

Isaiah's P.O.V

               I wake up surrounded by woods, I sit up realizing I was by myself. Like last night was just all a dream, no it wasn't. I pick up my shirt as I pulled my jeans on and headed to the cabin. I walk in and Sarah pops out of the bathroom with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around.

                "Good morning!" she said happily, I lean up and tap kiss her.

                 "Good morning love." I said as I walk into the bathroom. Mean while Sarah had gotten dressed and once I gotten out the shower she was in the yard sitting on the bench, knees to her chest. I walk over and sit beside her and wrap my arm around her as she leans against me.

                "I wish I was like this all the time." she says, and intertwined there hands together. He kisses her forehead and nods.

                 "The truth is it'll be like this forever. Im going to make sure you're always happy. I'll try my best babe." I says and I kiss her forehead.......

Authors Note: well this Is the end horrible ending I'm so sorry!!! But I'm thinking about doing a epilogue if you want me to vote and comment!!!