Chapter Fourteen

Authors note:
Well hey guys I see that a lot of people are showing love. Thank you so much! Please check out my other book A Voice Unheard.... I decided this chapter is dedicated to...
            The_Writer_Books001
She seems to really enjoy my book... Thank you!
       Love munchkincruz

Sarah's P.O.V
           I wake up in his bed and he is laying on my stomach. I laid there starring at the ceiling I couldn't move or else he would wake up. Plus he looked so cute laying there, he looked like angel. Then he moves and I tensed up. He awakens and lays beside me starring at me. I smiled awkwardly and he laughed.

           "Good morning, Sarah." he said sounding a bit tired. And he stares at me and I'd wish I could read his mind right now. Then I seen a bruise that was on his lip.

            "Was that my fault." I said leaning in to touch it and he stopped me.

             "I'm okay and really, it was worth a little bruise it'll go away."  he said and I just smiled. I was about to answer back, but he leaned in and kissed me. This time I didn't feel nervous I actually wanted more and didn't stop. I grabbed his hair roughly, feeling his hands grabbing me and pulling me closer. We made out I can say about a couple minutes until he stopped and stood up and started pacing back and forth.

           "Did I do something wrong?" I timidly asked and he just snapped at me.

            "No it's not you it's me. Sarah I can't, we can't-" he kept pacing, he couldn't even respond in a full sentence.

              "What are you talking about you're the one who came on to me. You said you like me?" I said starting to regret what happen a couple of minutes before.

              "I do like you, I just need some time. I just want-" he said stopping and walking to his window and looking out. He seemed to regret everything which hurt me. He couldn't even look me in the eyes. I thought this was what he wanted. I liked him and he helped me. I didn't want anything to end he helped and made me realize I didn't deserve to be hurt anymore, never did. The room got very quite his mind must've been racing as mine was, too. I was about to say something, but he beat me to it.

          " Get out!" he said and I froze. He left me in shock was he really angry at me? He looked at me and said it again. I stood up and went up to him, but he stopped me. He didn't even look at me just demanded for me to leave. So I did, but without saying something.            I gave him one last look.

            "You taught me a lot and one thing was that I didn't deserve to be hurt and even though you're hurting me. Once I walk out that door I'm not returning" I said and he looked at me with tears down his cheek.

             "I'm sorry." he finally said once I was about to walk out. That hit me badly and I turned around.

              "I'm sorry that's all you can say. Not everything is saved with a sorry Isaiah. When you can actually make up your mind then I'll be the one waiting for an actual excuse because sorry isn't Shit!" I said walking out the door. Once I ran downstairs and out the door I bursted out crying. I've never talked to anyone the way I did, but Isaiah taught me to be strong and I was sick and tired of being hurt. He seemed to be really hurting me. What was up with him? Why did he just abandon me like that?

Authors note:
Hope you guys are enjoying the story!!!