Chapter 26

Isaiah's P.O.V

Once I had heard Sarah say she had knew everything it surprised me then saying she was heading over to talk to Stephanie made me tense up just a bit. I run downstairs following Sarah, she was leaning over to put her shoes on.

"Sarah don't go for real! You know the truth now. Why don't you just-" I tried to convince her stay, but it seemed to not be working. She interrupts me.

"Isaiah, she had already put you in this knowing you were risking my trust. Stay out of it." she said, probably trying not to sound rude. Her kindness seemed to be a mask over how mad I knew she would be. I let out a breath of air as I walk over grabbing the keys and then opening the front door.

"I'm coming with you. No if, ands or buts about it." I said, she walks before me and I just followed her out before shutting the door behind us. I drove about twenty minutes, during thoughts minutes was pure silence, besides the radio playing. Once I turned right and found a parking spot, two houses over Stephanie's house, we got out of the car. Sarah literally slammed her door shut. Jees did it shut? Sarah walks up and knocks on the door and we waited. Once Stephanie finally opens the door her face was priceless.

"Hey honey. Come on in!" she lied, but said it kindly. Great acting. Sarah was quite, she just nodded and entered with me right behind her. As Sarah walks over into the living room, Stephanie shuts the door, but stops and grabs me by my arm.

"What the hell is she doing here? I only told you to come!" she whispered, I rolled my eyes and ignored the question, pulling my arm away while joining Sarah in the living room. Stephanie then walks in and sits straight up on the couch and pats the side of her.

"Sit honey. Tell me how was your day?" she asked, politely. Sarah had no facial expression though I know her adrenaline was kicking in especially when she started to shake her leg and clench her jaw. Stephanie looked clueless as she just grinned.

Sarah's P.O.V
I so badly wanted to smack that little smile off her face. How could she sit there and lie between her teeth? I felt Isaiah's eyes on me, if only looks could kill. Jees. I shook my head I swear in any moment I was going to explode pretty soon, literally in any second.

All of a sudden I walked toward Stephanie and raised my hands up and slapped her across the face. She looked at me as she rubbed her cheek, she was about to speak when I interrupt her.

"Don't you dare say shit!" I yelled ready to hit her, again. Isaiah immediately grabs me by my waist and pulls me back which seemed to give Stephanie courage.

"Sarah you need to relax! Why the hell are you acting like this? I'm your mo-" she pointed at me and Isaiah was between us.

"Don't you fucking dare! Your not my mother! Your just a lieing bitch!" I yelled and she looked at me in shock. I went on....

"Your not my mom and you know it! How could you lie to me? My own blood." I said, shaking my head in disbelief. Stephanie turned pale white and she didn't say a word. What cat got her tongue now? In seconds she changes up her act and begins to tell me guilt lies.

"Sarah, Baby let me explain, please!?" she pleaded as she intertwined her hands together. Luckly Isaiah was in front of me blocking my chances of hitting her again. Ugh. I was getting angry and then I just pushed Isaiah out the way and grabbed Stephanie by her hair.

"Don't you dare look for me! Your dead to me! Your nothing, but a liar! Your lucky I don't break you in two." thoughs were my last words as she stared at me in fright. I was so angry and as much as being lied to I was also hurt. I could feel a tear trickle down my cheek and my shirt absorbs it. I let go of her hair and run out the door as I hear Isaiah calling my name in the background.