Chapter four

Sarah's P.O.V
         I wanted to keep running, run away hoping never to show my face. I ran straight to the bathroom, into one of the stalls and cried. I was always humiliated and I didn't know why. Did I deserve it? They treat me so horrible. I'm so worthless and useless, and then to think that guy, Isaiah, wanted to talk to me. I get so frustrated that I couldn't handle it anymore and lifted my sleeve and took out a the blade from my pocket. I did it again new scars covering old scars.

         When I finish I wiped some of the mess on my sweater and then put my sleeve down as I walked out the bathroom. Only to bump into Isaiah. He looked at me and had a shocked look and he got closer to me.

      " Can you come somewhere with me?" he asked, grabbing my hand. I didn't know what to say I was speechless so I just nodded and he pulled me dragging me out the school building.

         Once we had gotten a couple of blocks away from the school I felt more comfortable as he walked beside me talking as I listened. We went through a park that was empty. Then I stopped, I was awed at the site at a path surrounded by all sorts of flower.

      " Hey come on!" he shouted and I realized he was farther away from me. I quickly catch up to him as he was sitting on a big fallen down tree.

       " Its beautiful, isn't it?" he said then looked at me.

        " Give me a sec." he said while going through his bookbag. I was confused as to what he was doing. He then pulled out a notebook, opened it and wrote something.

He wrote.....
Hi I'm Isaiah. :-)

        I smirked and he gave me a serious face and grabbed the notebook and pen....
Sarah: Hi, I'm Sarah.
Isaiah: Are you okay?
Sarah: I'm fine. I guess.
Isaiah: No you're not.
Sarah: What do you want me to say?
Isaiah: Whatever is on your mind.
Sarah: Okay.. What do you want from me? I'm not like any other girl.
Isaiah: That's the point. I don't want any regular girl. I just want to be friends.

       I couldn't believe him he's stupid,  he don't understand that we can't be friends. Everyone else would laugh at him, too, and he didn't deserve it. He then wrote again..
Isaiah: So can we be friends?

         He handed the notebook to me and I got so frustrated after reading it. I just got up and left him. I was so confused I don't want anyone to get hurt as much as I've been. I started to hear his voice and I ran away.

         " Wait, Wait!" he yelled, but I didn't listen. Once I passed through the park he was already closer. I was about to cross the street when I was blinded by a cars headlights and it bleeped.

       " Sarah!" he yelled.