Chapter 28

Sarah's P.O.V

I was ready to dial 911, I couldn't freaking unlock Isaiah's phone any fucking faster. While Isaiah was in front of me I couldn't help, but hear Isaiah telling Stephanie its was over.

"I can tell you what happen to your mom." said Stephanie, I couldn't help, but drop the phone. I look over at her and she was on the floor, on her knees.

"What the hell did you say?" I asked, Isaiah looks at me as he he is still holding the gun in his hand.

"I know what happen to your mom, Sarah. I can help you." she said, I walk up to her, she stood up looking sown at the ground.

"Tell me." I finally spoke and she looked at me. She didn't say a word just stared at me. I was feeling so angry, aggravated, maybe even vulnerable. Isaiah stood behind me and touched my shoulder.

"Sarah, babe?" he said, I completely ignored him, I was focused on Stephanie. She was silent which was making me question myself. Isaiah was about to speak putting is other hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it away.

"Tell me! God Damn It!" I yelled at Stephanie. My fist were beginning to clench up and my eyes were getting watery. Stephanie looked at the floor again and murmured something under her breath, I didn't understand.

"Speak up." said Isaiah and Stephanie looks up and our eyes met. I couldn't help, but wonder. How can this women be related to me? How could my father be related to me? Why was there so many lies? When will the truth come out?

"She's dead." I heard Stephanie finally speak. Thoughs words, she's dead, they repeated in my head, over and over again. I was trying to fight the urge to cry, I was I swear. Though in minutes I felt my knees go weak and I was falling. Isaiah catches me, but I became to weak as bring him down with me.

"Sarah, honey. I'm so sorry!" I heard Stephanie repeat. I wasn't focused on her, I was a wreck. The news hurt, didn't really expect it though I should have. Stephanie crouched down and went to comfort me.

Isaiah's P.O.V

"Don't fucking touch her!" I demanded, as I see Stephanie crouching down to touch Sarah. She looks at me and then looks down in quilt. I carry Sarah, bride style as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Wait. I'm sorry, please! You got to forgive me." I heard Stephanie begging, then she grabs my arm.

"You've done enough!" I said loudly. She backs away and I show myself to the door. As I gently lay Sarah in the passenger seat and closed it Stephanie runs out bickering.

"Sarah! Sarah! Listen to me! You need to listen to me! I'm sorry about your mom, but she was also my sister..." her voice just faded away as I drove along the empty rode and Sarah dreaming peacefully after had crying herself to sleep.