Chapter 7- snobby rich girls.

Marinette's POV

Random people came into the living room when that guy shouted. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ONCE. JUST ONCE.

"okaaaay dude-" I was cut-off by violet. AGAIN. 

"I'm violet summers, and this charity case is Maryline." The DISGUSTING voice of violet said. "okay first, I did NOT ask you to introduce me. second, if you're going to do it, do it RIGHT." turned around and smiled at them. "hey! I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

the guy with the white tuft turned to me "pleasure to meet you, ladies" and he winked. NORMALLY, it might've been charming NOW, I have 30% of my grade at stake. sooo "right well nice-" guess who interrupted me? that's right- violet. 

"Its really nice to meet you too," she swooned. SWOONED! "you've GOT to be kidding me!" I groaned "look, I just want to finish my project-" 

"of COURSE- but we rich people like to introduce ourselves, first," she said 

I turned to the white tuft guy "can you, perhaps, slap people in your house? like, is that forbidden, or..." he burst out laughing. "Jason" he introduced. I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Please don't mind the little girl. She doesn't get rich society manners." I squeezed Jason's hand REAALLY hard. "well, of course, I don't get it- I'm not a snobby person, unlike you."

"See, that's another misconception. we rich people are not snobby!" 

"no, absolutely not. I'm talking about YOU."

she overdramatically gasped and clung to Damian's hand. Damian glared at her. "let.go." he said dangerously. I sucked in a breath through my teeth "see, as much as I'd LOVE to see Damian suffer, I'd rather you not cling to him- you know like a MONKEY?" 

I walked over there casually and removed her hand. She slapped my hand away and clung to him again. I sighed, exasperated. WHAT IS WITH THIS GIRL?  I looked back "do you have a rope?" I asked. Everyone was staring at us-me. Nope. everyone was staring at me. 

Damian pushed violet away harshly "tt no need." 

"okay GREAT. Now can we PLEASE get started on science!" 

"oh, of course, you can"

"you know what let's just divide it," I said, ignoring her. 

"Wayne, any ideas?" I asked. 

"tt yes. you can take the Bases, I'll take the Acids and Summers can take the salts."

"fine with me!" I said "I'm going to need both of your numbers. Summers, you first."

I gave her my phone. what is she- SHE'S SCROLLING THROUGH MY CONTACTS!! 

"summers you better have a good rea-"

"no wonder! Jagged Stone, Chloe Bourgeois, Audrey Bourgeois, Adrien agreste-"

"Summers." I dangerously hissed "Do you have a good reason for READING MY CONTACTS OUT LOUD?!" 

"chill!" she said. THAT brat! "this is my phone." OH, THE AUDACITY! I chuckled darkly.
"Violet. darling, sweetheart- do NOT make me slap you."
She pretended to be offended "I mean, you could have gotten it mixed up, this IS the latest model of the red phone but-" 

An echoing slap could be heard throughout the Wayne manor.

here it is! the 7th chapter...What do you guys think is gonna happen next? 😏