Chapter 10- reactions.

The whole manor (except Alfred) was freaking out. Literally. Jason could swear(no kidding.) he felt an earthquake.  

Damian was acting his age.

THE Damian WAYNE was acting his age.

this girl was working miracles. 

This GIRL was freaking GLARING BACK at DAMIAN who was using THE FREAKING BAT-GLARE.

Bruce's POV

This- I need to know more about this girl. First professional fighting, then GLARING BACK TO THE BAT-GLARE?! 

Marinette's POV

Huh. he can glare better than Kagami. WHICH would be a compliment IF I weren't at the receiving end of Chloe's glare when she's pissed off. now THAT is a challenge. 

we glared for what felt like 15 mins when Damian's dad- I cannot seem to remember the last name!- cleared his throat 

"Miss Dupain-Cheng-"

"please, call me Marinette." I said. 

Everyone froze for about 10 seconds before Mr. Damian's dad continued.

"right, Marinette- would you like to join us for dinner?"

"hmm..I don't really wanna intrude.." I say, hesitantly.

"nonsen-"

suddenly, an orange portal opens up. Orange? that shade-

"so, this is where you've been hiding." An awfully familiar voice speaks up. 

My throat closes up and my eyes narrow. Standing in front of me is...

don't worry, this is not the end (History by 1D 😭😭)

"Volpina." I say, hoarsely. Just then, I notice something...new. 

"the fox miraculous. But- how?" 

Okay, so I remember saying that I'd focus on the rivalry and getting the lost miraculous back but....blame my brain. 

Also, I am SUPPOSED to be studying.......but....

....I got nothing.

Also also, please don't judge ALL of my writing based on this book- it's not my best work

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

signing out,

💎N I K A💎