Chapter 14- The one where the author finally updates.

The whole table stared at me and I stared right back at them.

This was not going to work for long.

I sighed. Thankfully, if there was one thing Marinette Dupain-cheng was good at, it was quick thinking. "stop looking at me like I know what just happened, I don't." I said, looking directly into Bruce's eyes.

He looked convinced. Ha! sucker. He must be one of those people who believe that if someone looks into their eyes to express something, they speak the truth. If HE'S the world's GREATEST detective, all the other detectives must be LOUSYYYY.

But the main idea- If he was convinced, so was everyone else.

"Tt. I don't believe you."

Well, everyone who was significant.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Anyway, I'm leaving, Next time, we're going to the library," I said, looking pointedly at Damian. 

I then looked at the others and smiled warmly "Thank you for dinner! It was delicious! It's been a pleasure to meet you all!!"

Next chapter, she FINALLY leaves to collect the miraculi. I am really stressed rn, a lot to do. 9th grade is stupid. Wtf is Rationalisation anyway?? I hafta study math and I have a HUGE test this month that I HAVE to ace. And I'm still behind on Chemistry. I'm sleep-deprived so the chapter isn't as nice as I dreamed of it to be.

Lots n' lots of love, 
Ronni✨

(we're almost at 100 followers!!🥳)