Do you remember?

Kasey's POV

After my parents and Sark situated themselves into their rooms everything seemed fine but, one day i was out driving home from work when some drunk asshole hit my car and the accident took away my left arm. I thought it was over then. But soon things started to turn around for us! The company got bigger, I got a raise and promotion at Liquor Hole, mini got engaged, and Mandy was nowhere to be seen! It was great! I couldn't be any happier.

Mini and I were in the dinning room planning out the last few details of his and Tyler's wedding. Mini asked me to be his 'maid' of honor and basically was Tyler's best man. Everybody was excited Tyler most of all. He was always grinning from ear to ear. As happy as can be. Mini decided on a white tuxedo with a long tail and I added a flower crown made of white roses. Me, moo, lui, and two of mini's cousins were the 'bridesmaids' we were going to wear light blue longsleeve shirts with white vests, white pants and white and blue dress shoes. Wile Vanoss, delirious, basically, and Terroriser will e wearing dark blue long sleeve shirts with black vests, pants, ad dark blue and black shoes. That was Mini's idea.

The two of us were giggling like schoolgirls. He took my hand in his own. His ring was a gorgeous silver band with white gold laced and swirled around it. He looked at me. "Thank you. So much. If we hadn't adopted you I don't know where we'd be now. You're the best little brother I could ever ask for. And I wouldn't change our lives for a second." He smiled. I smiled back with tears in my eyes. "N-no problem!" I sniffed. He hugged me tightly and I gripped him back burring my face in his shoulder. after we parted i heard laughing coming from the living room.

i heard a voice i heard before but i don't remember where. then i heard Evan and Jonathan laughing. i stood and walked into the living room. then i froze in place. it was him! that Aron boy from before! that boy i bumped into months ago! he was sitting on the floor by the fireplace. but he didn't have that one guy with him this time. this time he had two. one was tall. he had broad shoulders. he was dressed in baggy jeans, sneakers, and a black hoodie. his face was hidden behind a bandana, sunglasses and a hat but i could see a little bit of dark brown almost black bangs poking out from under it. he had Aron's hand intertwined in his own. but what surprised me is that he was almost completely see-through! the second guy was also big and broad. he was wearing a grey hoodie with baggy, worn out jeans, he dawned a blue mask that looked like it had been shattered then glued back together. there was a giant gold butterfly that was glowing over the right eye hole and a giant glowing white 3 around the other. i notice a similar 3 tattooed on his throat. he was watching Aron closely, as if he was studying all Aron's features. 

i looked at Aron last. the guy had some new battle scars and tattoos. i could tell some scars were new others were old. but what caught my eye were the scars that ran up and down his inner arms. my eyes got wide then i looked at my own. he does it too? i asked myself. he had dressed himself in a tight muscle shirt that said 9LIVES on it, a pair of jeans with holes in the knees, and sneakers. i paused before it finally clicked. "oh my god....you're Charlie Scene and J3T!!" i practically almost screeched. Aron only laughed and leaned against Johnny. "yup! I'm a lucky guy aren't i?" he grinned more.  Johnny only smiled and nuzzled him, removing his mask in the process. "hey babe~" he cooed. "can you get me a beer?" he mumbled into Aron's ear. Aron giggled before standing "want one charlie?" he asked. "hmm....why not, get me a can." charlie smiled and smacked Aron's ass. Aron jolted then giggled more. i saw Johnny stuff a 20 in Aron's pants and Charlie follows suit. Aron just chuckles and rolls his eyes, taking the money out. as he strut past me i felt time stand still. there was something..familiar about him but i couldnt figure out what. 

getting a close up of his face i noticed that he looked identical to myself! i know he noticed it too because he paused and looked me dead in the eyes. we stared at eachother for what felt like forever, then my eyes got wide. "....Aron?" he paused when i said his name then stepped back. "....Kasey?" everything came running back to me in one quick move. i remembered it! i remember him! he isn't just some random punk!