Attack

Kasey's pov

when Mini and i got home we were welcomed to the smell of our dad's famous pancakes. "dad made pancakes!" I shouted with glee and ran into the kitchen to greet Ryan. "hello my boy!" ryan cheered and lifted me up into the air. Ryan was very built for a man of forty-five. after we had had our hugs Ryan set the table and the three of us sat down and started eating. "so, how was school?" "surprisingly, pretty good." I said "..until Lui elbowed me." I flinched remembering the "playful" elbowing Lui had giving me earlier. that will be bruised by morning. "yea, nobody picked on him at all today." mini grinned. I could hear a hint of pride in his voice. but he just laughed and finished his plate before dropping it into the sink. "I'm going to go take a shower." "ok Kasey, don't take too long." Ryan set his plate in the sink then planted a kiss on my forehead. "i wont dad" i turned and walked to my room and into the bathroom. I grabbed clean clothes and a towel. but not before reaching into a drawer to pull out a small razor....

after cleaning up i walked to mini's room and sat next to him. "hmm? oh hey Kasey. hey guys imma put you all on speaker so Kasey can hear you. is that cool?" mini asked before unplugging his headphones. "hey guys." I smiled. "Hey Kasey!" Nogla shouted in his usual happy mood. "i didn't know you had a brother Mini" a voice laughed. not just any voice, Vanoss' voice. "ha ha very funny Vanoss, you know Kasey." Mini chuckled. I was turning a beet red. "come on guys! lets blow shit up!" Delirious yelled. mini laughed. I watched them play GTA 5 for hours. I would laugh when somebody died and when i heard Delirious insane laugh. god he loved that laugh. it was so perfect. Delirious was perfect..so was Vanoss. but i knew they would never return my feelings. I soon heard Nogla scream and Wildcat laugh."ok guys, its getting late and we have school." Mini yawned. "yo Kasey. you and Mini wanna hang out with us this weekend?" delirious asked. "sounds awesome!" Mini piped up."s-sure" my face turned a bright red again."cool!" Delirious cheered as they all logged off. mini set his controller down and kissed me on the forehead. "see ya in the morning little bro." "yea. night Mini." I smiled, turned, and walked to Ryan's room. "....Daddy.." "hmm? i thought you said you were too old to call me that." Ryan laughed a little as he adjusted his tie and belt. I paused. Ryan turned to look at him. concern deep in his one good eye. "Kasey. what's wrong?" he asks. "...Daddy...don't go..please don't go." I sniffed with tears in my eyes. Ryan sighed and held me close. "i'd love to stay with you i really to, but i have the night shift tonight. you know this. i promise i'll come back." he cooed, wiping away my tears, and kissing my forehead. "now go get some sleep." "...ok dad. Night." I yawned slowly shuffling my way to my room.

~Next Day~

today couldn't get any worse. Mini was at home with the flu so i was on my own. right now i was pinned up against a wall by one of Vanoss' crazy fangirls. My books were scattered on the ground and there were no cameras around "leave me alone you bitch!" "or what? you gonna call daddy or Mini on us? oooh I'm so scared." the girl laughed. I winced, from the beating i just got i can barley see, let alone breath and a few of my ribs might possibly be broken, along with my wrist and a few other bones. "hey!" "knock that off!" I heard two voices. "awww come on Vanoss. we were only having some fun!" another girl giggled. "oh yea? well fun's over bitch, now beat it. before i do worse." Vanoss growled. Delirious had taken me from the girl and held me bridal style. 

Vanoss and Delirious were the last things i saw before i blacked out...