hidden scars

sighing to myself i looked in the mirror. placing my hand over my now buzz cut hair. and there they were. the one thing i have been hiding from everyone for so long. i hated this..i hated it so much. they were hideous..i was hideous....these damn scars on my head from the orphanage and the times i got jumped at school..the stress of Mandy...the voices....the bullying in my life....soon tears were flooding from my eyes and sliding down my cheeks.

you're pathetic

you're weak,

you shout let us take control.

we can make it all go away 

you are NOTHING.

before i even knew what i had done there were several deep cuts on each of my arms and a psychotic grin on my face. blood was flowing down my arms. shaking my head and regaining control i pulled up my hood up over my head and fell to my knees on the floor sobbing into my hands. i heard a knock on the door. "Kasey? babe what's wrong?" shit...it's Jonathan. "y-yea i'm fine!" i sniffed. "don't you lie to me Kasey. you are not fine. open this door or i will break it down!" Evan practically shouted. i flinched. "n-no! don't come in!" i scrambled to clean up my arms and clean up the blood. Jonathan busted through the door before i could clean up. they both stood there for a second. "noooooo" Jonathan said and walked over to me. he held me in his arms as Evan cleaned and wrapped up my own arms, then he picked me up and walked me to the living room and sat me on the couch.  Evan wrapped me in a blanket then handed me a cup of hot chocolate. Jonathan placed a box of Xbox games and a box of my favorite books on the floor in front of me. Evan plopped himself down next to me. he's holding a beer and has his arm on the back of the couch and he rests his head on my shoulder. Jonathan did the same but on the other side. i sat there for a moment holding my cup. i paused before more tears started flowing out. they both set their drinks down and wrap their arms around me and comfort me. Jonathan lifted my chin up so i was looking at him. he then planted a kiss on my lips. after we parted i smiled and nuzzled him.

we sat there and played on the xbox for hours i smiled and completely forgot about all the pain and stress in my life. my hood fell down to show my scars but i didn't care. i know now that Evan and Jonathan are with me to help keep me sane. Jonathan and i played some more wile Evan made us pizza and got soda. i was laughing and grinning. Jonathan's psychotic laugh helped a lot. Evan walked back and kissed the top of my head. he ran his hand over the biggest scar on my head. "Kasey. don't listen to those damn voices. you are beautiful. you are loved, and you most certainly are something. you are so special to me and Delirious and this gang you have no idea. so just because some chick cant get it through her thick skull that you are mine and Delirious' and is terrifying you just remember you are with us. and we will always love you." he smiled. i smiled back and him and kissed him. after we parted i looked to see Daniel staring out the window. "Daniel? i asked. "j-jack?" he choked out and ran outside. "dad!" Jonathan shouted and we all followed him out. there standing in the yard was Jack. and right next to him...was Mandy. i growled at her. Daniel looked at jack. "jack..darling it's me! please come back to me," he cried out. "Daddy!!" i heard Fallen, Evan and Jonathan all call out. jack stared at them as if he'd never seen them before. "d-daddy?" fallen sniffed. "Jack please!" Daniel clenched his fists. "oh i'm sorry Darling, Jackie-boy cant hear you. can you Jack?" Mandy turned and looked at him. jack turned to her without saying a word. "good boy." she grinned. jack took a step toward Daniel "..he..l..p...m..e" he groaned out. Daniel ran over and pulled Jack away from Mandy and back behind the group, ripping the mask off his face he snapped it in half and threw it away. Jack's eyes instantly cleared and he gained color back in his skin. "...d-Daniel?" he asked looking like an adorable lost puppy. Daniel smiled and held Jack close in his arms. "it's ok Jack. i got ya." Jack paused then buried his face in Daniel's shoulder. i glared at mandy and stepped forward. 

"Mandy you seriously need to leave me the fuck alone. you are causing so many people to get hurt!! this had to stop before you do something you'll regret!" i shouted. she only just stood there and smiled. "oh you are soooooo cute when you shout." she cooed walking closer to me. "don't worry love, we'll be together soon." she grabbed my wrist and squeezed. pain shot up my arm and i screamed. Jonathan and Evan were clenching their fists. "bitch..."Jonathan growled under his breath. "besides if i cant have you then nobody can. and we don't want that do we? so what if i lost Jack. i have others." Mandy grinned and squeezed tighter. i screamed louder. "you bitch!!" delirious screamed and ran over he raised his arm and back-handed Mandy so hard she flew back a bit. Evan ran over and lifted her up off the ground and back-handed her as well. "leave. my Kasey. alone. you slut." his voice was dark and stern and VERY scary."touch him. like that again. you bitch. and i will make you wish you could die." Jonathan growled through his teeth. i had never seen Evan or Jonathan get this mad before. it was actually...pretty frightening to see. i'm glad i'm not on the receiving end for once. Mandy turned and bolted. i exhaled heavily. thank god. i turned to see Jack and Daniel nuzzling each other. jack had his arms around Daniel's neck. "daddy! daddy!" fallen cheered. "hey kiddo!" jack smiled and picked her up holding her close. he was smiling and  looked totally different from before. then i just realized...

Vanoss and Delirious both just bitch slapped my stalker!!