Planning the Big Day.

Kasey's P.O.V 

it had been a week since mini and i had gotten kidnapped by Mandy and i assumed that she must have died in that explosion because we have not heard a word or seen anything from her since. i was seated in my usual spot on the couch. i had stolen one of Jonathan's shirts. the blue long sleeve shirt with the blue short sleeve flannel one. it was so warm and cozy, even if it was way too big for me. i also stole a pair of Evan's sweatpants. i looked down at my hand and smiled. on my ring finger was the ring that Evan and Jonathan had given to me the other day. it was a beautiful. it had an ocean blue gem with a red trim around the ring itself. and the way they proposed was perfect. they both got down on one knee and held a bouquet of flowers and the small box the ring came in in their hands to me and said those words i never thought i hear from them. "will you marry us?" i couldn't be any happier. but, the boys, hell all of us, were still on edge about Mandy and never let our guard down. i was flipping through a book planing our wedding. i couldn't wait or hold my excitement in. Moo and Lui were also helping me. suddenly music started playing. i looked up and looked around. "huh?" Wildcat stepped out. "Kasey, my bosses, Vanoss and Delirious have a special little message they want to share with you. a way to say thank you for putting up with all their shit and more and as a way to describe how much they love and care for you. so, i present to you. Vanoss and Delirious." he smiled. the lights dimmed so the only light in the room were the many candles all around. and there stood in front of me were Evan and Jonathan. both of them are dressed in nice suits and ties. but what made me laugh was that they were wearing their masks. i giggled a little as Jonathan started to strum his guitar. off to the side Moo was sitting by a drum set and Mini had a second guitar. 

Vanoss:

"So lately, been wondering,

Who will be there to take my place?

When I'm gone, you'll need love,

To light the shadows on your face.

If a great wave shall fall.

and fall upon us all.

And between the sand and stone,

Could you make it on your own?"

Both:

"If I could, then I would,

I'll go wherever you will go.

Way up high or down low,

I'll go wherever you will go."

Delirious:

And maybe I'll find out,

A way to make it back some day.

To watch you, to guide you.

Through the darkest of your days,

if a great wave shall fall.

And fall upon us all.

Well I hope there's someone out there,

Who can bring me back to you."

Both:

"If I could, then I would,

I'll go wherever you will go.

Way up high or down low,

I'll go wherever you will go.

Run away with my heart.

Run away with my hope.