Chapter 12

A/N : Today's shout-out goes to

bad_ddie, trustybaby boamaabannerman , sparkle_980, and VioletHersheyJenkin

Thank you guys for supporting my book. I love you all ❤️

Nancy's P.O.V

"Hm..." He wonders out loud, shifting to his sides on his laying position

"Yea." I nod.

I'm not comfortable with the way he's too comfortable on my couch. I mean, he didn't even remove his shoe!

Do I sound selfish?

I told him about the info I gathered from my eavesdropping when I was little, and the fact that she's been saucy ever since. I explained that she only acts respective when Cassius is around, and that I've never really had to see her.

I also told him that I have no idea what she and Cassius talk about in my absence.

I still can't believe I opened up about one of my family's private issue. It's ironic cause we're famous and public, but it's true cause this type of information hasn't really left my own lips - ever. I feel like dad is staring at me angrily.

The only person that knows this, other than dad and mum, is Cassius and Nina. I honestly didn't think I would tell someone else.

Maybe cause I never imagined Cassius leaving me for a month.

"I am so sorry if what I'm about to say sounds demanding, but I need a strong drink." He says. "Do you have anything alcoholic?"

Wow.

"You just drank a cup of tea and all of a sudden, you want alcohol?" I ask, cocking my right brow.

"Yea, well... I'm not a girl or a woman. I'm a man. I need the drink to cool off all you told me about that woman. That's all I can say for now, little bug. So, do you have or not?" He questions with a forced smile. I can tell it's forced because he's trying too hard.

I swear, sometimes I don't understand this guy...

"Okay, I'll give you vodka. I hope that one is not too strong?" I ask him, raising my hand in surrender. I don't have time to argue with him. It's past five and I'm extremely exhausted.

"You have vodka? I thought you don't drink?" He asks surprisedly - sitting up.

"I only keep such type of classy, dangerous, expensive drink cause of per time clients that come here from my dad's company. I don't drink. " I clarify with a shrug.

"Dangerous..." He mutters, smiling to himself. He probably thinks I didn't hear him.

Guess what?

I heard what he said!

I stand to go to the kitchen but he stops me by grabbing my right wrist

"What?" I ask him.

"Just tell me where it is. I'll get it myself. It's torture sitting here and letting you do the walking around. That's usually my thing." He gives me a lopsided smile, loosening his grip from my wrist.

'Do the walking around'? I've only stood up once - that was to make us tea, eloquent idiot!

"Absolutely not. You don't 'walk around' in my house. You're only permitted to do that on set. Got that?" I say in an intimidating tone, walking towards the kitchen already.