32

I couldn't say anything thou, I couldn't move I was just standing there like the liberty statue looking at Kellan pacing up and down.

I just wanted to comfort him but I don't know how, I imagined my self in his shoes I would have reacted worse than he he did, I know we women we some times exaggerate things.

When I found my voice again, I gently called out to him, he has stopped the passing a few minutes ago and he has his back turned to me, he was looking at the window lost in his thoughts.

I didn't want this meaningless text to bring or cause a fight in our relationship we are already walking on a tin ice.

I walked slowly to him and put my arms around his waist, rested my head on his broad back, he stiffen for a second but he relaxed a few moments later.

I smelled his cologne which calms me down anytime I'm feeling upset or down. He touched my hands and made an attempt of removing it, so it thought but he had other plans.

He turned around and hugged me, brushing his hands through my hair, I buried my face in his chest as I began to weep.

I don't know why I was been so emotional, I just know why but I just cried the more he comforted me the more I cried.

"I swear I don't know him, he has been sending random messages about him loving me and things, please trust me I will never  and can never cheat on you I have fallen too deep to put our relationship into a risk" I hiccup as I laid my heart out to him.

"Shhh, I trust you Kenzie, it my self that I don't trust, I don't know what I will do to that jerk once I get hold off him, don't worry we will find him together" he said kissing my hair as he wiped the tears off my face.

I managed to give him a smile as I stood on my tiptoes to give him a peck on his check, he smiled at my action and I nearly died out of cuteness damn I'm so in love with is dimples.

I don't know if this the right time to tell him about what Fab said. As we sat in the couch cuddling each other, I decided to break the news to him.

"Fabiola wants me to be the God mother if her unborn child" I blurted out, looking at him carefully to see his reaction.

Surprisingly he didn't show any emotion he sat there still, his breathing hitch, his eyes where slightly widened that all he didn't utter a word, he just kept looking at me and that made me feel so damn uncomfortable.

"Say something" I decided to say, taking his hands in mine.

"About what?" He asked, pushing me back to his chest again, as if I didn't say anything to him just now.

"About me being a god mother" I said playing with his fingers.

"That a decision yuh should solely take love, you can choose to accept or decline it your choice" he said kissing me on the temple.

"When are we leaving?" He quickly changed the subject, which I was grateful I didn't know what to say after the Fabiola conversation.

"A day after today how does that sound" I asked seating properly to look at him, he just nodded his head at me and gave me a smile.

It been ages will try to update more often I might update another chapter tonight thank you guys for not giving up on the book.

EB_Writes thanks f

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments