29

I placed my hand on my forehead and the other on my waist in an akimbo style pacing in front of her.

I was trying to calm my racing heart, I didn't want to anything I will regret later, in a calm voice and with a calm face I stopped pacing and faced her.

She was seating there comfortably sipping the apple juice she was offered. This girl sitting here is just a temptation.

"Fabiola are you alright?" I asked her demonstrating with my hands, she only smirked at me.

"Why not? I'm totally fine as you can see, but what makes you ask me that question" she asked putting the juice down beside her.

"What makes me say that, what makes you think I will accept that offer, who even gave you that right to walk here to my house and ask me that silly question" I asked trying not to fume.

My heart is burning from anger, but I need to keep calm in other to win this.

My phone began to ring, I checked the caller ID and it was Kellan.

"It seems lover boy is calling shouldn't you answer him, if it was to be Ryan who was calling I would have answered regardless who I'm with." She bragged playing with her wedding ring.

"So good for you, no wonder you two deserve each other" I threw back now it was my turn to smirk as she had a frown on her face.

"Don't change not divert the conversation" I strictly said.

"I'm not going to be the god mother of your unborn child, in fact I don't want to have anything to do with you and your family, I served tides with you and your husband on your wedding day if you don't mind I have a caring boyfriend to talk to" I said standing up to walk away.

"Wait, you said if Ryan has called you would've answered regardless whom you are with, it been almost an hour since we started talking, and I didn't hear him calling, a caring husband will call his pregnant wife every few minutes to check if she is okay."

"Are you sure you two are okay?"

"I hope there is no fire on the mountain in your marriage" I laughed out loud as I went upstairs.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief immediately I got to my room, I didn't know I could do this, I looked at my self in the mirror, my cheeks where lifted high, eyes slightly widen my lips are tug up that shows how happy I am for getting back at Fabiola for what she did to me.

I called Kellan back after taking my bath.

"Hello babe" he answered immediately the phone rang, I guess he was by the phone.

"Hi, sorry I missed your call" I said towel cleaning my hair as I sat on the bed, the phone is right beside me on speaker.

"Yeah Eva woke up and she wanted to talk to you, what the secret, did you cast a spell on us, Veronica had a hard time with her even as a baby before she accepted her."

"Where is she, Eva is an adorable girl, well mannered and cute, I can't wait to be with you tomorrow. What should I wear tomorrow" I asked nervously.

"If you have a black dress then rock it for me" he said chucking, I yawned into the phone, as I mumbled an okay.

"Sleep right mi love kiss" he said hanging up.

I had a good night sleep, I was happy for the first time in a while, I went did a simple look. I wore a black knee length lace dress, I went makeup free, but had an eyeliner and lipgloss on, my hair was braided to the side and I wore my black heels.

The flower I ordered has already arrived I decided to drive to the hotel where Kellan was staying over at.

Immediately I got to the lobby I saw him, in his black suit, looking dashing as ever. Eva run to me immediately she saw me.

As she hugged my legs with her tiny hands she nearly knocked me off my feet I studied my self before picking her up and kissing her on both cheeks.

"You look dashing" I said kissing her on her forehead.

"You look good" Kellan said kissing me on my forehead. I closed my eyes as Kellan hugged both my self and Eva.

Passers by looked at us and smiled to them selves.  As I was about to ask about Veronica she appeared right beside us.

She doesn't look bad herself but the red lipstick Is too bright, I smiled politely at her and said hi but she didn't reply instead she turned to Kellan.

"What is she doing here" she asked in a distasteful tone, glaring at me, I opened my mouth shocked at her behavior but what did I do to her.

"What do you mean by that, and will you behave your self, Kenzie has the right to be here because she is my Girlfriend soon to be fiancé and my wife so please respect her if you want to still be friends.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

What wrong with Veronica she is getting on my nerves who else

Did Fabiola get the taste of her own medicine?