16

The tension between Ryan Fabiola was so thick, it been almost a week now and they are not in talking terms.

They've return back home, both are regretting coming to the party at the first place but there is nothing they could do about it.

Ryan couldn't take it any more, he has made his decision and he must go through with it. At least until he succeeds with his plans he will not divorce his wife.

His parents will never forgive him if they come to know this what happened between Fabiola and him.

They still love and cared for Kenzie as their daughter but their real daughter Inlaw now is Fabiola. They have a reputation to keep at all cost.

Ryan planned on talking to his wife the first thing tomorrow morning.

I turned and tossed in the bed, looking for my comfortable pillow, but couldn't find it. A frown marred my face as I searched for the warmth with my eyes still closed.

The place looked so cold, the person I was looking for or more like Kellan has left the bed long ago. I opened my eyes, the room was dark.

But the hush and silent whispers didn't go unnoticed by me. To Kellan I was asleep, I know eavesdropping is not good but I had to.

He has been talking in secret with someone when ever I appear he ends the call, and when ever I ask him about it he brushes it off.

I just hope he is not cheating on me, the insecurities began to make themselves known. I know he has promised me he is nothing like Ryan but can I trust his words.

Since the night of the party we've been spending the night together, I don't know if he doesn't find me attractive he doesn't touch me intimately.

We never move pass the kiss in the lips and that makes me doubt him the most.

"I promise I will come back soon" I heard him whisper, I inhaled deeply so many wild thoughts where running through my mind.

Could he perhaps have someone he is inline with, I'm I just a conquest to him or what.

I didn't want to cry but something wet touched my hand and that when I noticed I was crying. Why I'm I even crying I don't know.

" tell your mum I love her most, and you know I love you more, I will see you perhaps this weekend I'm tired down here by some business but I wouldn't miss the anniversary for anything so tell mummy to expect me this weekend." He silently whispered.

I could hear his chuckle from where I was, clearly he was speaking to his wife or a lover his family didn't know about. If they knew his family wouldn't have happily accepted me even thou they knew we weren't together.

I don't even know our stand, he hasn't proposed to me properly but we act and behave like couples. I pretended to be asleep when I heard his footsteps

What is happening In the lives of Kellan and Kenzie.

Could it be true that Kellan has a secret family don't forget to vote and leave your comments