4

"Love is like a hole once you fall in it hard to come out, and I'm so scared to make the mistake I made those years ago.

The trust, the love, the care and the friendship i can't believe I wasted all my life. What if he turns out to be another Ryan?

I'm not sure I can handle this blow if he should turn out to be another Ryan, I will die, I will go insane, I'm trying to hold my insanity but giving him a chance in my life means opening the hole wider" I bitterly thought to my self.

"Hey, please don't cry, not because of me. I'm so sorry I will just drop you off, I promised our relationship will be strictly business like" Kellan said wiping the tears from my face.

I could see the pains behind his eyes, his trying for my sake. You could never judge a book by it cover, could you?

"Do you still want to go out for the lunch Miss Acosta" Kellan asked without looking at me, he was looking outside the window.

He refused to look at me, and for some strange reasons that hurts like hell. I shouldn't be feeling this way considering I just met this guy.

I cleared my throat, and inhaled deeply.

"Please look at me" I softly pleaded, my voice trembled at the ended which I cursed my self for that, he will think I'm weak or something.

This shouldn't be happening but my heart and mind for once are working today, they won't obey me, no matter what I do or say.

He turned to look at me, as much as he is hiding the pains from me, I could clearly see it. His trying to act normal but he is struggling.

" please tell me why there are sadness in your eyes, this what you wanted remember" he calmly said. Brushing his hands through his hair.

I couldn't talk because of the lump in my throat, all I could do was to shake my head. After swallowing it I was able to.

"No this not what I want, it just something happened in the past and I'm still not over it" I said not been able to look at him in the eye.

I was embarrassed to talk about the incident which I know he knows about but pretending not to know or something.

"Do you want to talk about it" he asked taking my hands in his.

I looked at him releasing the full gaze of my eyes on him, I know they must be puffy from all the crying I wonder how he could still seat here and be looking at me.

"Well you know about it and maybe you are pretending not to or you genuinely don't know " I said not making an attempt to remove my hands from his warm hands.

"Your past doesn't mean anything to me what ever happened I wasn't there, you are here with me which is the present and if you should grant me the access I would like to be in your future as well." He sweetly said rubbing my hands with his thump.

"Promise me you will still be by my side after learning of my past" I asked, if I have to give us a chance I have to know he has my back through thick and thin.

What do you guys think about the chapter

Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments