36

"You did what?" My assistant and close friend asked me, looking at me as if I have grown rubber horns, I only brushed her off as I smirked to my self"

I'm not the old Kenzie, the feeble Kenzie that Kellan thinks he can walk all over, he will pay for hurting me.

It about time I stand for my self, it about time I pay back the evil deeds that people did to me. And I'm gonna start with Kellan.

Fabiola and Ryan should enjoy their peaceful moments for is it numbered. Do they think I have forgiven them for what they did to me three years ago never.

"I know there is something behind that sinister smile, I have never seen you with that smile before so now tell me what you plan to do with Kellan" she insisted.

I turned to her and shook my head as I sat comfortably in my chair, I chewed the cover of my pen as I think about the future.

It been almost two weeks now since Kellan and I reconciled, his so called cousin has left and I have my man all to my self.

As much as I want to let go and forgive him for all what he has done, I just can't do that, something deep within me feels if I don't repay him back he will repeat the same thing.

He will do it over and over again me the damsel in distress will always be here to forgive him.

I have been avoiding Kellan for the past two weeks, I reply his messages late, I hardly call him back and I know it is taking a toll on him.

I know I'm been mean but he did worse than that to me. I know the feeling of feeling rejected and it something I will never wish it on anyone but I have to do it in other to get Kellan on the straight line.

I called Kellan this afternoon to set an appointment with him, it work related, he was happy when I called him, I could hear it in his voice but his voice instantly fell when I told him what dinner was about.

The ringing of my phone brought me back to my senses, I smiled looking at the caller ID.

"Hello mum, how you and dad" I asked adding more cheerfulness to my voice, I didn't want her to suspect anything.

She has already told the slight depression she sense from me they are flying me over back home.

"I'm good what about you and hey sweetheart how is Kellan" I forced my smile and answered her. I was wondering why mum called me considering we talked just a day or two or so.

Mum and I usually don't talk on the phone we prefer texting each other.

"Kyle just called he is at the airport he wants to spend a day or two at your place but he doesn't have your number can you go get him he is at the waiting room"

I nodded my head without a care in the world as I hang up the phone and rushed to the airport I can't wait to see him I miss him so much it been almost like 3 years.

Kyle is mum's younger sisters son and he is a free bird who wouldn't sit at one place, he loves to travel and explore he is an extrovert person while I'm the introvert.

I miss our school days he used to stand up to anyone who says something rude to me or tries to bully me.

I even forgot to lock my car but who gives a fuck, I'm gonna meet Kyle, immediately I got to the waiting room I saw him in all his glory.

Sometimes I wonder if my cousin is a secret model, a lot of people opening starring at him but he doesn't give a damn cause he is used to it since school days.

He looks so hot in his denim jeans, white V neck shirt, he was wearing a sunglasses, his luggage was by his side and his coat was dripped over his hand, he has crossed his long legs as he pressed something on his phone.

Like a fool I also joined the ladies who where drooling over him but with mine I had a silly grin on my face.

After having enough I decided to go to him, I checked my outfit before moving forward I don't want him to lecture me about me letting my money talk on me.

"Who I'm I looking at" I asked when I got a little bit closer, I couldn't keep the grin off my face as I rushed to him.

He had his hands opened and I just jumped into it, we screamed and teared up gosh it been ages since we did that.

"I miss you so much my huckleberry" Kyle whispered as he kissed me on my forehead.

I just closed my eyes and whispered to my self

Wait for it  Kellan baby"

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Those of you wanting a strong female lead character there you go be prepared for the war ahead

I'm already in love with Kyle gosh I can't wait to see how his role is gonna go about