19

I wasn't my self, I could feel and see it coming yet I don't have the strength to fight it.

Life is preparing it warriors against me, it repeating what it did to me three years. It just me a single soul against the world.

I can't take it any more should I find out Kellan has a family else where. Yes mum always says strong walls only shake but never collapses, have been shaken far to long, I will crumble at a point.

"Hey are you okay?" Kellan asked concerned written on his face, wow I applauded him in my head, Kellan would be a fine actor.

"why do you ask?" I planted a fake smile on face turning to face him properly. He was already dressed in a suit, I guess he is ready to go to the other woman.

"Have been calling you for the past 3min but you where lost in your thoughts" he said taking my hands in his.

A cold shiver went down my spine, I looked him in the eye to detect any lie but there was none there, Kellan again could hide his emotions pretty well.

"Oh sorry, I'm a little bit stressed out with work and I want to visit my parents one of this days" I said trying not to be rude or something.

"Your parents eeer, since when did you decide that" he asked a small frown detected on his face.

"Since the day I overheard you talking to your wife"

"And you are at it again" Kellan said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry, are you going somewhere?" I intentionally asked as I stood up to go to the kitchen, with Kellan hot on my trail.

"Yes remember the business trip I talked to you about, and I also asked since when did you plan on visiting your parents" he asked cornering me.

I guessed he found out I was trying as much as I could to dodge that question. He was looking at me intensely, as if he doesn't believe what I'm saying.

"Some few days ago, I just miss them so much and I miss home to" I said looking at tie instead of his face. He looked at his wrist watch and looked at me again.

"There is something you are not telling me and I promise I will find out once I come back from this trip, I'm running late. What ever is going through your head never or ever doubt what I feel for you, remember my home is where you are. I love you so much Kenzie" with that said he briefly kissed me on my lips and forehead as he made his way out.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief, I didn't know I was holding.  My eyes immediately swelled with tears, my conscious began to judge and point those pony fingers at me.

Could I be judging Kellan wrongly?

I'm I just been paranoid?

I cleaned the tears that managed to escape from my eyes as I made my way to the bed room, when ever I have a lot on my mind I read and I forget everything.

The last thing I remembered was reading the book, I woke up to the blaring of my phone. I groaned as I saw the caller ID what does Kate want.

"Hello Kate" I gruffly answered the phone.

"Are you sleeping, wake up then we are going clubbing don't waste your life on that jerk, since he is going to have fun so should you, I will be at your place within 30min get ready" she said hanging up.

She is kinda of right, when I checked the time it was almost night, so I slept roughly for about 3 hours and a half.

I rubbed my eyes as I walked to the bathroom, still thinking of Kellan.

The door bell rang, Kellan was standing patiently outside the door, with a Teddy bear and a rose in one hand, while holding his backpack in the other.

"Who is there" someone asked from inside the 3 story building house.

"It me" Kellan replied with a huge smile on his face, listening to that voice sets his heart to peace, it void of any emotions except happiness.

Immediately the door opened a young girl probably 4 years run into Kelkans awaiting arms yelling "Dadddddddy"

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

And don't forget to share it also