Chapter 37

Unedited

I'm so happy I have Kyle here, he is like the brother I never had, gosh how time flies, he was so protective of me back in our school days. As I lead him to my car I wasn't surprised the stares that we got, yep that Kyle and that the power of his beauty.

Kyle has brunette hair, eccentric blue eyes just like mine but his sparkle when you look at him for long his pupils are like little diamonds, I know I'm exaggerating but you should see the guy for yourself. If not because we are related would have kept him to my side.

Who I'm I kidding, Kyle is quite the opposite of me. I'm reserved while he is not, he likes traveling and partying while I don't we don't have anything in common actually.

Three girls giggled and rushed past us as Kyle winked at them. Did I forget to tell you he is a womanizer.

As we entered the car, we began to talk about each other it been ages since we last talked or met each other.

We talked about a lot of things and how he broke up with his girlfriend whom he dated for just 4 months. We talked about work how he just signed a contract with channel.

I totally forgot I had dinner plans with Kellan until Kyle asked me if I had plans for the evening.

The traffic on our way back to my apartment wasn't much so we got there in a record of time. I didn't know what to tell Kyle.

"Yes I have plans with Kellan" I told him crushing on the nearest couch.

Kyle has refused to stay in a hotel he insists he will spend his holidays at my apartment and I have no objection to it.

"Fuzzy button better cancel your diner plans because today you are all mine" he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him as I threw the nearest pillow on the couch at him, but he caught it with his hands and inhaled it deeply.

A deep blush formed on my cheeks this looks so romantic but we can never have anything going on between us.

His my blood brother and I don't have any romantic feelings towards him, he is attractive but I'm not attracted to him the way I am to Kellan.

"Stop calling me that and why smell my pillow" I asked in my serious tone.

He just shrug his shoulders.

"You know even in your old age I will still call you my fuzzy button because I love you cuz"

I was torn between Kellan and Kyle, I love them both Kellan is important to me so is Kyle and I don't know how to turn one down.

"Kyle I'm having diner plans with my boyfriend and I don't think he will feel comfortable with you tagging along so go your clubbing alone like you always do." I told him dragging his suit case to his room.

He followed me holding his other luggage in his hand.

"I don't give a damn about what your plans are go and shower I'm going to shower we are going clubbing your boyfriend can have you to himself when I'm gone or after tonight but as for today you are mine" he said pushing me out of the room.

I was so lost in my thought standing outside the door which was banged on my face that I didn't notice the time it was opened again.

There is so much going on in my life and I don't want to pin it on the relationship but Kellan's behavior gives me no choice but to have second thoughts.

I love him but I can't continue to watch him doing this to me, if he loves me he needs to prove and fight for me.

" Fire on the mountain, what bothering you" I didn't know when Kyle got to me. I tried hiding it from him but he wouldn't have any of it so had no choice but to spill the beans.

He hugged me so close to him that all my bottled up emotions I brought it out.

"I love him Kyle but I just feel I'm loosing him" I hiccuped as i told him about Kellan and I relationship I went ahead to tell him about Fabiola and her husband he cursed them to his capabilities he comforted and I felt much more calm now.

As I was in the shower I heard the door bell ring, I hurriedly wrapped a towel around my body as I made my way to living room only to stop in my tracks there he was in all his glory.

I totally forgot to cancel our diner plans as Kyle also emerged from the same direction as I did, he looked at me and then back at Kellan he must put two to twi together because he had a sinister smirk on. I told him about my little revenge on Kellan to safe our relationship and he has agreed to help me but not this way not now I wasn't ready.

As I approached Kellan just like the effect he has on me I totally forgot we weren't alone.

My eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets when I saw  Kellan seating on the couch, he looks devilishly handsome in his navy blue shirt and and black jeans. He had the sleeves of his shirt rolled to his elbow, his hair was messy as if he has run his hands through it so many time.

Something shinny was beside him I couldn't see clearly because most of his thigh has blocked it. As much as I tried to see what it was I couldn't.

Kellan cleated his throat to get my attention.

And when I did look at him I couldn't hide the shock I felt. He has never showed so much of his emotions before.

I mustered the courage to talk.

"Kellan what are you doing here ?" I asked him feeling stupid to ask him such silly question he is my boyfriend of course and he is welcomed to my house anytime.

He looked at me and looked behind me, I was confused for a second before everything came rushing back. Kyle was in the room with me and I totally forgot about him.

I was about to introduce Kyle to Kellan when he got up and left without looking at me. But I couldn't help but to notice the betrayal, hurt and sadness pain and anger in his eyes. He was trying to hide his emotions from me again.

"I guess since you are busy I have to come another time" he spit out with venom dripping from his mouth.

I know it been long but I miss you guys and thanks for the love and patience.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments