002.

A confusing reunion

"How on earth did you get here?" Caspian asked breaking the silence

"How on earth did you get here?" Caspian asked breaking the silence. He handed Emma a towel and grabbed one himself.
"I have no idea." Lucy told him. They all began walking forward.
"Caspian." Edmund called to him, causing him to stop. Caspian walked back and chuckled. "Edmund!"
"It's great to see you." Caspian said as he wrapped a towel around his friend.
"Good to see you too." Edmund chuckled.
"Didn't you call for us?" Emma asked as the two young men walked to them.
"No. Not this time." He explained coming to a stop.
"Well, whatever the case, I'm just glad to be here." Edmund piped up.
Eustace screamed from behind them all. The five young men and women turned to the noise.
Reepicheep was on him, and Eustace was squirming.
"Don't touch me!" he yelled to the mouse. "Get that thing off me!"
The crew men laughed and the five rulers just watched.

Eustace was able to throw Reepicheep off him

"Reepicheep!" Emma greeted him excitedly.
"Oh, Miss Emma." He bowed to her. Emma bowed back.

 Emma bowed back

"Hello Reep. What a pleasure." Edmund chuckled.
"The pleasure is all mine, Sire." He answered fixing his feather. "But first, what to do about this-this, hysterical interloper?"
Eustace was coughing. He pointed his finger at Reep. "That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!"
"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir." Reepicheep explained to him. Eustace stood up with a bewildered look on his face.
"It talked! Did you see? Did anyone just hear that?" He questioned looking around. "It-it talked!"
"He always talks." A crew member said.
"Actually, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian added looking at the mouse. Emma and Lucy chuckled. The crew men laughed as well.
"The moment there is nothing to be said, Your Highness, I promise you, I will not say it." Caspian smiled.
"Look, I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace yelled to no one in particular.
"Perhaps we could throw him back." Reep suggested.
Edmund smiled at the idea. Emma contemplating it.
Lucy hit her elbow on Emma's arm. "Guys!" she scolded.
Eustace began crying and the crew men chuckled.
"I demand to know! Just were the blazes am I?" he questioned walking around.
"Your on the Dawn Treader, the finest ship in Narnias navy." A minotaur stepped in. Eustace looked at it, then fainted. Emma laughed out loud. Caspian walked up to them.
"Was it something I said?" The minotaur asked. Caspian smiled and looked at the unconscious boy.
"See to him, will you?" he asked backing to the other rulers.

"Men," Caspian began as he walked onto some steps. The Pevensie's looked back to the crew members. "Behold our castaways, Edmund the Just and Lucy the Valiant. High King and Queen of Narnia." The crew bowed to the two younger Pevensie's. Emma smiled and walked next to Caspian. The man wrapped his arm around her waist yet again and smiled at her.
"And here," He began looking at the crew again. "We have Emma the most Ferocious Warrior." The crew went to bow again but Emma stopped them.
"Oh no! Don't do that! It's not necessarily." She told them and they all stood and nodded.

The Dawn Treader glided calmly in the clear blue waters.
The Pevensie's and Caspian changed into more appropriate and dry clothes. Emma wore a large button down tucked into some looser pants. The pants were only loos around her legs though, everywhere else, they fit nicely. She also wore boots, they were cafe high.
Caspian opened the doors to his office area and the three Pevensie's walked in looking around. Edmund closed the door behind them.
Lucy smiled at a gold plate on the wall. "Aslan."
Emma walked around and saw a painting of them on another open wall.
"Look, Susan's bow and arrows." Lucy said walking up to them.
"Lucy." Caspian called to her. He opened a small box and there was her dagger and potion.
"My healing cordial, and dagger." She smiled walking to him. She went to grab them but stopped. "Oh, may I?"
"Of course. They're yours." He nodded.
"Peter's sword." Edmund said as he walked to another cabaret.
"Yes, I looked after it as promised." Caspian said placing the box down and walked to the young man.
He grabbed it and handed it to Edmund. "Here. Hold it if you wish."
"No, no. It's yours." Edmund declined. "Peter gave it to you." Caspian nodded and walked back.
"I did save this for you though." he took out Edmunds flashlight and through it to him. Emma chuckled.
"Thanks." Edmund smiled.
"And my dear," Caspian stated as he turned to Emma. She looked at him confused. "Yes?" she asked him walking forward. Caspian turned and grabbed another bow and arrows and a sword. Emma smiled.
"Oh! I missed these!" she said as she ran up and took them from his hands. "Thank you."
Caspian just nodded to her, a smile playing on his lips.

"Since you left us, the Giants of the North have surrendered unconditionally." Caspian explains pointing on a map. "And we defeated the Calormen armies at the Great Desert. There's peace across of of Narnia." He told them.
"Peace?" Edmund repeated.
"It's just three years." Caspian nodded.
Lucy tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "And have you found yourself a Queen in those three years?" she asked him. Emma, whom was standing next to her youngest sister, smacked her on the back of the head.
Caspian chuckles. "No. Not one to compare with your sister." He told her glancing at Emma. Lucy smiled.
"Hand on. So if there are no wars to fight and no ones in trouble, then why are we here?" Edmund asked looking at the map.
"That's a good question. I've been asking myself the same thing." Caspian said as he looked from the map to Edmund.
"So where are we sailing to?" Emma piped in.
"Before I took the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my fathers closest friends and most loyal supporters." Caspian explained. He turned around and looked at seven drawings on the wall. "The seven lords of Telmar."
The Pevensie's walked over and looked at them.
"They fled to the lone islands." Caspian said pointing at the map again. "No ones heard from the since."
"So, you think somethings happen to them?" Edmund asked still gazing at the drawings.
"Well, if it has, it's my duty to find out." Caspian sighed.
"What's east of the line islands?" Emma asked tracing the map with her fingers.
"Uncharted waters." The man next to her, Drinian, spoke for the first time. "Things you can barley imagine. Tales of sea serpents and worse."
Lucy glanced to her siblings. Edmund smiled.
"Sea serpents?" He repeated chuckling.
"Alright Captain, Thats enough of your tall tales."Caspian chuckled taking a bite out of an apple.