007.

Greed is a scary thing

Lucy was squirming and grunting trying to break free of the grasp that was on her

Whatever had taken the young girl brought her through some bushes and dropped her to the ground.
Lucy pulled her dagger out and started to slash around her as she could see whatever had taken her.
One of the things took it from her hands and threw it to the side. She tried to grave it but something pushed her back.
"There is no escape." A deep voice said.
"Well put!" A higher pitched voice laughed. "Very scary."
"What are you?" Lucy yelled out and looked around herself not knowing where the creatures were.
"We are terrifying invisible beasts!" Another voice called out.
"If you could see us, you would be very intimidated." The first deep voice told her. The other ones agreed.
"You forgot to mention that we are very large!"
"Well, what do you want?" Lucy asked frantically trying to get away and back to her group.
"You." The deep voice stated.
"Yes, you will do exactly as we say!"
Lucy stood and looked in front of her as that was were many of the voices had come from. "Or what?"
"Or death." A voice said.
"Yeah, yeah. Wait,"
"Death?"
"Death? That's a bit much."
All the voices started chanting the word death.
"Well, I wouldn't be much use to you dead, now would I?" Lucy asked looking around as the voices had spread out.
"Oh, I hadn't thought of that." One voice commented.
"No, no you didn't." Another sighed.
"Alright, then we'll just kill your friends." Another stated.
Lucy gasped.
"Oh yeah."
"Good idea!"
"What do you want from me?" Lucy sighed.
"You will enter the house of the Oppressor." A voice told her.
"What house?" Lucy asked looking around. There weren't any buildings in sight.
"This one." A voice said and a door opened to reveal a room. Lucy looked at it confused as there wasn't anything attached to it. She could even see the door.
"Upstairs you will find a book of Incantations." A voice told her. "You will recite the spell that makes the unseen, seen."
"Well put, Chief, well put."
"Yeah."
"Yeah."
Lucy looked in the door but didn't walk in.
"We'll go on then, we don't have all day." A voice urged her.
"Remember what will happen to your friends!"
"You've been warned."
Lucy looked behind the door but still didn't see a house.
"Yeah."
"Yeah."
Lucy looked at their direction again. "Why can't you do it yourselves?" She wondered.
"We can't read." One told her.
"Or write for that matter."
"Or add."
"Yeah."
Lucy sighed. "Why didn't you just say so?"
"Beware the Oppressor. He's very oppressive."
"What makes the unseen seen- got it?" A voice asked. Lucy turned back to the door.
"Don't forget that!"
"Yeah, yeah."
Lucy walked in and the doors closed behind her.

"Ed? Caspian?" Emma called to them. She had woken up first and found Lucy's makeshift bed empty. "Ed, wake up." She leaned down and nudged him. Then, she jogged the little way to Caspian and wake him up too.
"Huh?" Edmund groaned with sleep laced in his voice.
Emma ran back over to him and smacked his arm. "Wake up. Look." She pointed over to Lucy's sleeping area.
Caspian got up and walked next to her. Edmund got up fast.
Emma went to look around to see in Lucy had walked off, but Edmund and Caspian walking over to some big footprints in the sand.
"Where's Lucy?" Edmund asked looking over to his older sister. She had a frantic look on her face. The eldest Pevensie girl ran over to the boys and almost fell over. Caspian caught her and held onto her waist to help her up.
"She's gone! I can't find her." Emma gasped for breath. Edmund looked around.
"Lucy!" The Pevensie boy yelled.
"Everyone up!" Caspian yelled to the crew members that were still sleeping.
"Get up! Get up, I said!" Drinian yelled to his crew.
Edmund and Emma ran their sleeping areas. Edmund grabbed his sword and armored jacket while Emma grabbed her bow and arrows and smaller sword.
"This way!" Caspian yelled as he, Emma, and Edmund followed the foot prints.
"Move, you blaggards!" Drinian yelled filling the young woman and men.
Gaels father had grabbed his daughters hand and pulled her along with them.
No one noticed that they had left Eustace behind as they were frantic to find the missing girl.