fun little update

hey guys!
i just wanted to say on here that i also have a neat story from the maze runner called Glitches. it is currently ongoing because i have yet to make the second let but it might be worth a read.
i also am working on a bucky barnes story that is in the timeline of the falcon and the winter soldier. it only has two chapters so far but but but i'm getting there. chapter three is a work in progress.

i also just want to say how i appreciate you all so much. i never would have expected my stories to get this much reads and such. i honestly just wrote them for fun and posted them for #shiggles. it has been amazing to read all your comments and theories and references. i also am very appreciative of all the followers i have and those of you who waited the lifetime till i updated again. truly you are the people who have helped me through my writers block and my unmotivated-ness. it makes me so happy that so many people have come together and gone through this journey with the characters.
i know my paragraph on the last update was a little meh but i was tired and i was already so emotional that i didn't really think about how much i was writing. 
i really do appreciate all of you and you all make me so happy.
please consider checking out my other stories. it too would mean a lot.

anyway, i just wanted to say thank you and i love you all ;)
have a good morning, afternoon, evening, or night. talk to you soon 😩🤘