008.

History lessons

"What did you mean when you said you made the invisible for their own good?" Emma asked Coriakin as they all walked through his home

"It seemed the easiest way to protect them from the evil." Coriakin explained.
Edmund glanced at Caspian. "You mean the mist?" The Pevensie boy asked.
"I mean what lies behind the mist." Coriakin said as he stopped walking.
Lucy, Emma, Edmund, Caspian, Drinian, Eustace, and the crew members walked into a large room.
Edmund looked up to the ceiling that had bits of outer space on it. Books lay around the room scattered about.

Coriakin walked forward with a scroll in his hand. He threw it out and it unrolled to a map on the floor.
"It's quiet beautiful." Eustace said from next to Emma. Emma gazed curiously at the outer edges of the map. It played a scene of the first battle the Pevensie's fought it.
"It's the battle. The one from against the Witch." Emma mumbled.
Lucy and Edmund looked at Eustace with furrowed brows having not heard their sister.
"I mean, for a make believe map of a make believe world." Eustace said to redeem himself.
"There is the source of your troubles." Coriakin said as the map moved to the right. "The Dark Islands." It was indeed dark. It was black and green and had mist flowing about it. "A place where evil lurks."
Edmund looked at the man with wide eyes. "It can take any form." Coriakin said looking back at Edmund. "It can make your darkest dreams come true. It seeks to corrupt all goodness," he trailed off. Emma and Edmund shared a glance. Caspian looked around at the map and made eye contact with no one. "To steal all light from this world." Coriakin continued.
"How do we stop it?" Lucy asked. Coriakin walked to her.
"You must break its spell." he explained.
"How do we do that?" Emma asked in clarification.
"That sword you carry." Coriakin turned to Edmund. "There are six others.
"Have you seen them?" Edmund asked with his hand resting on the swords hilt subconsciously.
"Yes." Coriakin said plainly.
"Six Lords." Caspian and Emma said at the same time.
"They passed through here?" Caspian asked the older man.
"Indeed." Coriakin said walked towards Caspian.
"Where are they headed?" Caspian asked.
"Where I sent them." Coriakin said as the map moved again. "To break the spell, you must follow the blue star." He explained as the map showed a gorgeous island. "To Ramandu's Island." He held the fake star in his hand. "There, the seven swords must be laid at Aslan's Table." The older man looked around at all the people. "Only then can their true magical power be released."
Caspian glanced back to Drinian.
"But beware," Coriakin warned. "You are all about to be tested."
"Tested?" Emma repeated. Coriakin walked to her.
"Until you lay down the seventh sword, evil has the upper hand." Emma glanced to her siblings. "It will do everything in its power to tempt you." He said as he looked around. All the young men and women looked down.
Coriakin looked at Lucy then at Emma. "Be strong." He warned. Emma nodded determination plastered on her face while Lucy looked worried.
"Don't fall to temptation." Coriakin says. "To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness inside yourself." He says looking to Caspian.

The Dawn Treader was sailing to Ramadu Island.  It was a stormy and rough ride.
Eustace was sitting bellow the deck and was writing in his book. He was also flying about as the waves crashed onto the sides.