005.

A close call

"I bid sixty!" a man yelled as Emma stood on a platform

"I bid eighty!" Another yelled.
"One hundred for the little lady!" An older man said waving around his money.
"One hundred and twenty!"
"One hundred fifty!"
The family that Eustace saw earlier was now hiding and watching.
"Any more bids?" A man asked. When no one answered he put a sigh around Emma's neck that read 'Sold'.
The man whom bid the highest amount gave his money and someone grabbed Emma. She screamed.

"Come on, move! Move!" A younger man yelled to Edmund as he pushed him out. Caspian left first, followed by Edmund and the man.

"And now, for this fine specimen," a working male said as he put Eustace on the platform. "Who'll kick off the bidding?"
Another family hid and watched from afar.
None of the crowd full of older men said anything.
"Come one, now." The working male said. "He may not look like much, but, uh, he's strong!"
"Yeah, he's strong alright." A man from the crowd said. "Smells like the rear end of a minotaur."
The rest of the crew laughed.
"That is an outrageous lie!" Eustace yelled. "I won the school hygiene award two years running!"
The man laughed again.
"Come on, someone make a bid!"

Edmund and Caspian walked up some steps.

"I'll take them off your hands." A male with a cloak over his head said. Caspian looked over. "I'll take them all off your hands!" The cloak hood was removed to reveal Drinian and Reepicheep. More of the crew members removed their cloaks and they all unsheathed their swords.
"For Narnia!" They yelled as they began a battle.
Eustace stood still, not knowing what to do.

"Guards! Guards!"
Caspian hit a man with his chains.

Reepicheep jumped on the working male, forcing him to fall over.

Caspian pushed a man over the edge of the building they were on.

Edmund was blocking hits from a soldiers sword with his chains. Caspian doing the same.

Drinian punched the working male and started a fist fight.

Reepicheep got Emma out of her chains.
"Thanks, Reep. I knew you'd come." Emma smiled at him.
"Miss." Reep bowed. "Hyah!" he yelled as he slashed a mans hand.

Emma grabbed another 'Sold' sign and hit the soldiers that were coming after her.

Edmund wrapped his chains around a soldiers neck and held him back.
"Get the keys!" He yelled. Lord Bern complied.

Tarvors hit and threw men every which way.

Caspian successfully knocked a solder unconscious and Lord Bern stood to him.
"Keys!" He yelled as he threw the object. Caspian caught them easily.

Another minotaur threw a man and he landed right near Eustace. A faun hit and attacked different soldiers.
Eustace grabbed the keys off the unconscious man next him and undid he chains.