Holidays

Sometime after Panorama but before Christmas

Minjung walked into the living room and flopped face first onto the couch. Her legs suspended in the air. "Ugh....I'm so tired." Minjung grumbled. "I have a love hate relationship with award shows."

"But hey at least we get to go home and spend time with our families." Minjoo shrugged moving the younger's legs. She walked around the edge of the couch and layer on top of the younger.

"That doesn't help the Japanese members." Minjung mumbled sleepily.

"I can take Tomi and Nako Chan with me when I go home." Chaeyeon offered.

"Then I'll take Saku-Chan." Minjung responded wrapping her arms around Minjoo. "You heading to Chaewon's?" Minjung asked.

"Mm probably gonna spend Christmas with her and her family and she'll be with mine on New Years."

"Aww. You get her any presents?"

"Me. I'm her present." Minjoo remarked. Minjung opened her eyes and looked into Minjoo's brown orbs. The girl looked lost.

      "Say I'm gonna wear some of your clothes?" Minjung asked pushing the girl off of her without an answer. Minjoo fell with a thud and ran after the younger.

      "Yah! Minjung!" Boom. Minjung ram into the door with her shoulder. She wrapped her hand around the cold handle before pushing herself through. "Get out of my room!" Minjoo shouted pounding on the door.

      The door flew open and Minjoo fell onto Minjung. The younger shrieked with laughter, her chest heaving for air.

      "Was that a hyena?" Hitomi asked popping out of her room.

       "No it was the 2min combo." Nako told.

       "Ah so the same thing."

The younger min narrowed her eyes towards the younger. Lasers came from her eyes. "You might be laughing but Hyenas are the most successful predators in Africa." Minjung growled launching a sock towards the peach. The fabric crashed onto Hitomi's shoulder. The door clicked closed and Minjoo tilted her head. Towards the younger. Her eyebrows perked as Minjoo crossed her arms over her chest. Minjung sighed, "What did you need help with?"

"I have no idea what to give to Chaewon."

"Um.... what about a letter?" Minjung tried.

"That's too you."

"Okay....What about a song? You can play her a song with your guitar. Set up and decorate the roof and just serenade her."

"That's cute. Didn't you do that with Sakura?"

     "That's how I asked her out. I sang You and I."

    "Why couldn't you sing Really Like You." Minjoo grumbled.

    "Why don't you sing it? I asked Eunbi Unnie and she said that You and I was better. I mean you can sing it too."

      "No. That's a special song for you and Saku."

      "Hey I'm planning to sing another song for her so you can take it. Besides. I have other gifts for her."

      "Like what?"

      Minjung crawled under Minjoo's bed and retrieved the box under it. In it, Minjung held the device. She had painted it with a bunch of Cherry Blossom trees and petals on the band.  Continuing on the band, the blue sky had turned into the night. On one end,a tree connected all the way to the ear lobe. A girl with pink hair leaned against the trunk with a kitten in her lap. On the right side, a silhouette the girl looked up to the sky in a glowing forest with a large car by her side.