Fiesta

February 17,2020

"Quick! Does anyone know where my ear piece is?" Minjung asked frantically running around the dressing room. Chaeyeon stopped her and pointed to the device that hung from Minjung's shoulders.

"You're a bit nervous aren't ya?"

      "Yeah my brother is coming so I have to do well." Minjung told. "Plus it's been three months since we got to interact with Wizone. Gosh I just hope they like it."

Sakura patted Minjung on the back. "Breathe. You got this." Once Minjung had calmed down, she sat in the corner facing the rest of the girl.

      A large weight situated herself on the older girl. Arms slung around Minjung's shoulder. "Unnie you'll do great!"

      "What if I mess up?"

      "Then I will fall so they won't notice!"

      "You're adorable." Minjung beamed.

       "Girls. Ten minutes before your performance!" The stage manager told. Yujin jumped up and readied herself. Minjung stood from her seat. She walked out into the hallway and closed her eyes.

       Her brother hadn't texted her yet. She was starting to get worried. He was like her. Early is on time. On time is late. Late means something's wrong. A hand rested on Minjung's shoulder. Minjung quickly turned and sighed.

       "Minjung we gotta get to the stage now." Eunbi told. The younger girl followed the leader. Out of nervousness, Minjung latched onto the elder's left arm. Eunbi patted Minjung's head and smiled.

      Once the Fiesta started, Minjung hid her nervousness with confident smirks and side glances. Her reddish orange hair had a life of its own as the music flowed through her body powerfully but elegantly. Like a ninja, the girl scoured the audience for her brother. The person who had supported her dreams since the beginning.

      She didn't get to searching much though. She had to focus. Ayayaya was next. Minjung been added to the group so she, Yujin, Nako, and Chaewon did their best. Then came So Curious. Minjung had the bad flower that day. When she pulled out the flower. She only had the stalk. Smiled as she saw that she only had a stick.

     By the time the girls were performing Spaceship, Minjung had not spotted her older brother. She headed back to the waiting room and checked her phone. Nothing. Well, from her brother at least.

      Minjung did get a message though. Hey! Good luck today. I left something for you. Minkyeong noona has it. Minjung smiled. She expected the gestures.

       What she didn't expect was a large bouquet with white roses, baby's breath, and lavenders. 24 in total. The manager had given them to her in a girl crush way. Mainly she just stuck the flowers into Minjung's face and said, "Here."

       Minjung grinned while smelling the flowers. The girls walked past the girl and smirked. Her earthly dark orbs dared the girls to say something about the flowers. She placed them down and smiled.

       Minjoo who had came in late, asked about the flowers, "ooh who did those come from?"

      Minjung turned her head. Her cheeks became pink as Minjoo playfully punched the younger's arms. She then moved across the room to Chaewon and laid on her lap.

       Minjung turned to her phone and smiled. She typed thanks for the flowers. They're beautiful.

Jaemin
No problem. I thought it would make your day.