Monster

Minjung jumped out of the car, pulling Sakura with her. "Ne! Minjung we are done with promotion! What are we doing at Music Core?"

      "I'm visiting someone."

      "If that's the case why didn't you go with Minjoo this morning? I want to sleep!"

      "Okay fine we'll just go back home." Minjung sighed defeatedly. She pulled out her phone to call.

      "Unnie can you come and pick us up? Yeah...I'm sorry. It's just that Sakura Unnie is very sleepy and grouchy so nothing can be done about it. Sorry for troubling you again Unnie." Sakura heard the girl speak. "Unnie will be here in a couple minutes."

     "Ok I'll just sit on the bench then." Sakura yawned. Minjung, in her long over coat that Sakura had embroidered and jeans rested next to the older allowing her to rest her head on the younger's shoulder.

      A couple minutes later, Sakura could hear footsteps approaching the two. Her shoulders grew heavy and leaned in Minjung. The younger held the older's head before softly speaking, "Unnie we have to walk to the car." Sakura whined in response.

     Minjung sighed and placed her right arm under Sakura's knees before lifting the girl. The older leaned against Minjung's chest listening to her girlfriend's heartbeat. She immediately relaxed after breathing in the younger's scent.

      Even though Sakura noticed that the walk took longer to reach the car than usual, she kept her eyes closed. When the girl felt her back touch the seat, she opened her eyes. Bright lights and a bustling atmosphere greeted Sakura. She stopped breathing and her heart sky rocketed. The girl stood quickly even though her world spun.

     A jaw dropped and only a squeak left Sakura's throat. There. In front of her, her idol. Blackness.

      Irene and Seulgi watched as the girl in front of them fell to the ground after the visible wobble in her knees. The other, younger, calmer girl rushed to Sakura catching the older. Minjung laid the girl gently on the black leather couch.

      "Sorry unnies. She's... not usually like this."

      "It's understandable. It was like you when you met SNSD way back when." Irene giggled.

      "Unnie it was not that bad." Minjung stamped.

      "Oh it was bad alright." Seulgi laughed.

"So do we wait until she wakes up?" Irene asked. "We gotta perform soon."

"We'll be here or watching the performance." Minjung smiled. Irene and Seulgi chuckled before patting Minjung's head. As they left the room, the fangirl stirred awake.

She bolted upwards looking at Minjung. Sakura met the younger's soft brown orbs before gasping. "Minjung I had a dream I met Irene and Seulgi sunbaenim."

"Really!! That's cool! I would say I want to me my idol as well...." Minjung smiled. She leaned into Sakura's ears and whispered, "...but I'm already dating her."

Red covered Sakura's cheeks. Her heart skipped a beat turning her ear red too. Her hand closed into a loose fist and playfully punched Minjung's shoulder.

"Come here I wanna show you something." Minjung cooed. She held the older's wrist, leading her to the stage. Sakura maneuvered her wrist so that Minjung's hand fit gently and perfectly in her own. The younger kept her face turned away from the older, hiding the creases on the side of her lips. Alas, they still rose to the sky.

The two girls entered the seating area. The older's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She ran her left hand through her hair. Halfway down the slope of the aisle, Sakura pulled her hand away from Minjung.