Jeong

February 7, 2020

Minjung, with her headphones in, drowned out the chaos that is currently happening in the dorm. Their comeback date came closer and closer but Minjung couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

She had been avoiding Wonyoung. Not that she didn't like her, it was just that she didn't want to talk about those feelings. A wall started to build itself between Minjung and the members. Not that she wanted it to. She really didn't want that.

As she exited her room, the girls squealed. It wasn't for her though. Hyewon had just offered to dance with Eunbi. The younger had offered her hand. When Eunbi accepted, Hyewon kissed the older's hand.

Minjung breathed before walking to the back of the couch. She watched the two dance. Soon Yena and Yuri joined, then Minjoo and Chaewon. Chaeyeon asked Sakura for a dance. Nako, Hitomi, Yujin, and Wonyoung danced in a circle, though it was that Yujin wanted to dance with Wonyoung.

She stared lovingly at the girls. Minjoo caught her glance and pulled the younger to join her. Minjoo wrapped her arms around Minjung. Poor girl. She just stood not moving. Minjoo took Minjung's arms and wrapped them around herself. "Just sway," she whispered.

Minjung followed Minjoo. "Chaewon's not mad about this?"

"Okay I'll admit she wasn't happy but she knows you're not gonna try anything so she's watching. I'm glad you came out of your little home in there."

"I surprise myself sometimes."

"Is everything alright?" Minjoo asked. Minjung's breath changed. It was enough for Minjoo to notice. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No.... let's just dance." Minjung whispered. Minjoo nodded and wrapped her arms around Minjung's neck. As they swayed, Minjoo signaled Chaewon to call Jaemin. If Minjung wasn't going to talk to Minjoo, she'll at least to Jaemin right?

      The song changed to Amor Fati and the girls separated from each other to dance in their spot. Then after that song came Feel Special. Minjung received a call from Jaemin. She stepped out of the living room to pick up the call.

        "Hello?"

        "I thought you were going to say Bello."

        "Yeah but I wasn't expecting you to call. Are you busy?"

       "For you? No."

       Minjung sighed. "So... how was your day?"

       "It was good until I heard that today was the first time you stepped out of your room after 2 days."

       "How did y.... Chaewon called you."

       "Chaewon called me. I'm already on my way over."

       "No no no you don't have to come!"

       "Then talk to your members."

       "I don't want to talk to my members."

       "Okay so I'm coming over. You need to talk about this."

       "I don't even know what I'm feeling right now." Minjung spoke. Her tone becoming hostile.

       "Okay. Well I'm coming over to help you figure that out." Jaemin spoke softly. Chills ran down the boy's arms and legs. He's seen her mad, but this wasn't it. She sounded frustrated, lonely, scared, and even in pain. "I'm almost there okay. Stay put."

      Minjung pouted and sat by the door. She heard someone walking up the stairs. When she turned Jaemin stood there with a smile. He sat next to the younger girl and wrapped a blanket around her. Minjung shifted closer to the boy and threw the blanket around his shoulders.