Vlives

July 13 - Wizone before going to sleep

       "Guess who the members are."

       "Hello I'm member 1." Nako told.

        "I'm member 2." Chaewon said with a high voice.

"Member 3! Peng-ha." Eunbi said. The other members groaned from her cheesiness.

"Member 4. Can you guess who I am?" Yena started off in her voice then quickly switching to a harsh whisper.

Following her Unnie, Minjoo whispered. "I'm member 5."

"Chaeyeon?"

"They're so horrible at guessing."

Minjung started laughing. She started laughing like Yuri. "Ahahaha! Hi I'm member number 6."

Chaewon and Eunbi looked at Minjung widened eyes. "H-how?" Chaewon asked. Minjung bounced her eyebrows.

"A lot of people said number 6 is Jo Yuri because of her Busan accent." Minjoo said.

"Then should we reveal member number 6?" Eunbi asked.

"Member number 6, Jo Yuri, is.... not correct." Minjung said. "Shall I introduce myself for real?"

"They should guess."

"They got us five right though. Nako, Chaewon, Eunbi, Yena, Minjoo." Someone read. The girls celebrated.

"They don't know number 6 they keep thinking its Jo Yul. Say something else."

"Jo Yuri!" Minjung yelled in her own voice.

"WHAT!" She yelled from across the dorm.

"HI!"

"Hai."

"Can they guess now?" Minjung asked looking at her phone.

"Yeah."

"Okay I will shower now." Minjung says before leaving the kitchen.

"She showers quickly now."

"Yeah only 10 minutes now."

"But that's not including her nightly routine."

"Okay 20 minutes. But I still remember that she used to shower for 30 minutes." Minjoo whined.

"I like standing in the warm water! It's relaxing. And you're not even paying the water bill. Don't @ me!" Minjung yelled from her room.

The members laughed at the girl's sass. They continued the Love stream.

"Alright I'm back! What happened?" Minjung asked.

"Wow. Twenty minutes exactly." Minjoo announced.

"My hair dries faster now."