Resistance

"Unnie do you want to play something?" Yujin asked.

      "What is it Yujin?" Minjung asked.

      "It's called The Resistance and since the couples are out on a date, we will play."

      The youngest gathered all the unnies to the kitchen table to play. "So the game is basically like the Mafia game. They go on missions and the spies can lie and put a success card or a fail card. The resistance can only put the success card. Blue is good guys and red is bad guys. There is a placard that tells you how many people go on the mission. Since there are seven people, there is the inquisitor as well. This person can check anyone's card. They are to the right of the first leader. Oh and the leader is passed going clockwise." Yujin explained.

       "For seven people, there are three spies. So while we set up the game, you guys can relax." Wonyoung told she then game Minjung seven cards. The older smirked before shuffling the cards.

       "When you're done with that Unnie, give it to someone else to shuffle." Yujin requested. "When you get your card make sure no one sees it."

      "Should we make a bet?" Nako asked.

      "Hm... the winners get a meal of their choice paid for by another member. If the spies win, then one member is exempted from paying for dinner. If the resistance wins then one of the spies has to pay double." Wonyoung offered.

       "Okay that sounds good."

      Once the deck reached Yujin, she fanned them out for the members to pick. Minjung choose her card and looked at it as if she was playing poker or something. She placed the card back face down on the table. She then placed her phone over it.

       She darted her eyes at the other members to examine them. "Okay everyone go to sleep!" Yujin called.

       "Wait whose gonna be the leader?" Nako asked.

      "Um...should we play Rock Paper Scissors?" Yujin asked.

       "Yah!" A thump came from Chaeyeon's fists as she slammed the table. Minjung visibly jumped and glared at the older. She then gasped at a message sent to her. She couldn't read it at the time though. Yujin looked at Chaeyeon's fist and smirked. Sakura, Nako and Hitomi saw the younger's eyes and followed her gaze. Hitomi took in a sharp breath as Nako scratched her nose. Wonyoung just focused on Chaeyeon noticing that the older girl did not remove the fist on the table. "This could last forever since we all can put different things."

       "It's not like we're gonna spend the whole night playing it so let's just do it." Minjung spoke as she scrolled through her phone not looking up.

       "Ready kawi, bawi, bo!"

       Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako, Hitomi, Wonyoung and Yujin threw out rock and Minjung threw out paper. "Ha! Y'all thought you were doing something weren't ya. Just because I throw scissors out on the first time."

       "Okay Minjung Unnie is the first leader. Then Hitomi is the inquisitor. It goes into effect after we have complete 2 rounds." Yujin explained.

        "Alright lets get started!"

       "Everyone has to go to sleep first." Yujin explained.

      Already everyone go to sleep and Mafia's wake up." Wonyoung said. Minjung opened her eyes and lifted her head. As she turned her head and spotted the detective master Yujin, her eyes went wide and jaw dropped. A smile drew on face from ear to ear. She then spotted Chaeyeon with her eyes open and questioned her life choice. They couldn't have two bad lier on the team. Minjung herself was supposed to be the designated bad lier. "Is... that enough time spies?...hello? Please answer the maknae."