New Home

March 8, 2020

Basement

First floor

First floor

Second Floor

Second Floor

      The thirteen girls walked into the home that they will now be living in

      The thirteen girls walked into the home that they will now be living in. Fiesta promotions have just ended. The thirteen of them couldn't believe that this was their home. Build from the ground up. Apparently, the head manager started this project back in November. She wanted the girls to spend time together. This home was actually near Minjoo's and Minjung's home!

      The girls' jaw dropped as they entered. Wonyoung and Yujin immediately ran to the living room and up the stairs. "Unnie we can see you guys from up here!" Once they got to the top, Yujined turned left and her eyes widened. Wonyoung followed her. The excited puppy ran back to the staircase, before shouting down. "Saku-Chan! You need to come see this!"

      "Don't you want to check out the rest of the rooms and houses?" Sakura asked.

       "But Unnie there is a whole room of gaming PC's!" Wonyoung yelled.

       "What!" Sakura and Yena yelled. They both tried to run up the stairs. They pushed each other out of the way climbing the stairs. As they reached the top, Sakura fell on her knees.

      "I'm in heaven!" Sakura shouted.

       While this, the rest of the girls looked around the house. Chaeyeon and Minjung went to the kitchen. "Whoa!! Look at this giant kitchen! 8 stoved tops. You know what that means right?" Chaeyeon said while looking at Minjung.