Let it Out

Minjung's POV

October 27th 2019
     So....Nako hates Sakura Unnie now. I mean understand but Sakuchan is taking this better than Nako. While Nako is hellbent on trying to court me, Sakura literally doesn't care. She just takes care of me and expects nothing in return. Sakuchan hasn't been pushing a relationship. Nako has.

     But I'd be lying if I said that I don't see the chemistry. It's there with Sakura and it's also there with Nako. Why is everything so complicated? But my heart's not in it. I know it isn't. Because of Hyewon. I know it's stupid not moving on because of what happened in the past.

     But the wound is fresh still. Watching Eunbi and Hyewon doesn't make it better. In fact watching all the couples don't make it better. Because I don't have anyone to do that with. Don't get me wrong Yena and Yuri are adorable. So is Minjoo and Chaewon except the time they....you know. Yujin and Wonyoung are so awkward. You can tell they're new to relationships.

     EVERYONE IN DORM 2 is in a relationship besides me. But I guess it gives me time to focus on myself. Something I haven't done in a while.
Since everyone is in a relationship and I don't want to lead Sakura or Nako, I've been hanging out with Hitomi and Chaeyeon Unnie.

     We've gone on late night walks to clear our heads. It relaxing. And the seating arrangement during meals is good too! I've gotten closer to Yuri as well.

     Now I'm just a giant confused ball of confusion. Yes I said that right. Yujin, Yena, Minjoo and Wonyoung have a bet on me. Yujin thinks I'll end up with Nako. Minjoo thinks I'll be with Hyewon again. Wonyoung changed her bet saying that I'll end up with Sakura. And for some reason  Yena thinks I'll be with Jaemin from NCT. JUST BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT WE USED TO HANG OUT WHEN I WAS STILL I SM!!!!!!

     I honestly think that I'm not going to be in a relationship anytime soon. Although..... I miss Hyewon. The way she holds my hand and runs them through my hair. NO! She cheated!!!!! Ugh help me.

     "Hey what are you writing?"

     I slammed my journal close. I quickly ran to my shared room and hid it the booklet under the kitchen sink. Afterwards I stepped back into the kitchen where the other was waiting.

     "I was Uh-writing in my journal."

     "I see. So how are you?" The older girl asked.

     "Better than yesterday actually."

     "Yeah? That's great."

     "Well I did feel like shit yesterday so anything that happened today is definitely better."

     "I'm sorry to hear that."

     "Uh how's your day?"

     "It's been going. But it's slow..."Ring ring ring. "Hello? Hi babe. Yeah I'll be right down. I love you too."

      "Have fun on your dinner date Eunbi Unnie."

     "Oh I will." She smirked.

      Whoa that was mean. That was uncalled for. You don't need to rub it in the girl's face Ugh! "Bitch."

     "Excuse me?"

    Shit that was out loud?!?! Imma get my ass whooped.... no you're not stand up for yourself. You're reckless thinking will get us killed. To late I already decided for Minjung. Confronting full speed ahead.